MOTORCYCLE DETAILER (JUNIOR ROLE)
A Motorcycle Detailer with our Company is a varied role. Tasked with primarily motorcycle detailing of new and used stock plus undertaking workshop customer motorcycle cleaning. The right individual also works around the workshop and technicians, with janitorial work, cleaning the area and commencing entry-mechanical tasks such as motorcycle assembly under supervision.
- New motorcycle final detailing
- Used motorcycle sale & preparation detailing
- Entry-level motorcycle assembly
- Showroom & workshop janitorial tasks
- Generalised housekeeping tasks as directed
- Assisting the technicians under instruction
- Empty rubbish bins and remove cardboard for workshop and other departments as required
- Ability to work under technicians and their requirements under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Multiskilling between various tasks as demand requires
- An interest in motorcycling and maintenance
- Ability to handle a heavy motorcycle safely by hand
- An Open or RE motorcycle license is desirable, but not essential
- Be punctual and hard working and a great communicator
Commencing as Casual with a view towards Full Time to the right individual.
If you feel you fit the above and can work a roster of Monday to Friday with a possible occasional Saturday shift, then we invite you to apply.
Contact our General Manager, Anthony Armstrong, on (07) 3208 7999 to discuss the position and obtain an email address to send your resume through to.
QUALIFIED MOTORCYCLE TECHNICIAN
Motorcycles R Us is looking for an experienced individual keen to upskill their work with the brands we represent and beyond.
Being a member of our Service Team, you’ll have your own space, a well organised workshop to help you enjoy a smooth day of servicing and repairs on mostly Ducati, KTM, GASGAS, Pista and Suzuki’s as well as other reputable brands our customers own and we have to sell.
Experience with euro motorcycles would be great but not essential, as thanks to manufacturer training, we can help have you up to speed with the latest tech. We do Safety Certificates here too so if you have that certification, great, but again, not essential.
We hope to meet someone who’s keen on a change, whether you are a local or you are out of town and Brisbane is an ideal place to relocate to. A suitable package will be on offer for the right candidate that will be shaped to suit what you are after; it could be relocation costs for example.
Of course, the only mandatory requirement is you must be a Qualified Motorcycle Technician to apply.
Time for a change? Apply now to join our family business and stretch your skills further whilst having a great time every day. Contact our General Manager, Anthony Armstrong on (07) 3208 7999, to arrange a meeting.