KTM announce the latest generation of their sports-tourer, 1290 Super Duke GT. Long renowned for the ultimate premium balance of incredible horsepower and handling, along with riding range and touring comfort. For the most part on the modern European motorcycle, technology is key when it’s featured and incredibly useful, along with refinements with much-enjoyed engineering and mechanicals. The 2022 model reaches all these goals.
- Not the motor, this has remained untouched. If it ain’t broke…
- Wheels are now from the 1290 Super Duke R, which are lighter.
- The WP APEX suspension from the newly announced 1290 Super Duke R EVO with reworked settings.
- New 7″ TFT dash, as seen on the 1290 Super Adventure S.
- All-new KTM GPS Navigation system named Turn-By-Turn PLUS, via the KTM Connect App (powered by Sygic).
- Updated switchblocks to match the screen functionality, as seen on the Super Duke R and Adventure S.
- Exclusive revised livery.
- The Quickshifter+ is no longer standard, available as a programmable optional package.
Launching in 2022, pricing is yet to be released.
We will update this page once this is released along with a link to the model on our website.