With new additions, this sought after model is now in Australia
The ultimate variant that combines a sports riding style with added touring comfort, whilst looking like the most modern Spyder to-date, the MY17 model adds some great features to enhance this touring motortricyle above the F3 and previous F3 Limited.
FEATURES ADDED INCLUDE
- 6-Speaker Audio System with USB port (now includes rear speakers for passenger)
- Electronic Rear Air Suspension
- Heated driver and passenger grips
- Passenger footboards
- New removable top case for 138L of total vehicle cargo capacity
- Shamrock Chrome Wheels
- “Limited” Seat decal and trim plus chrome accents
You can take it all with 138L of total vehicle cargo space. There is the trademark Spyder front luggage compartment, glove box, two smartly-styled side cases and a new top case. The top case can hold two XL helmets and integrates two speakers, two USB plugs and a cargo light. It’s also easily removed. A cover available from us (extra cost) ensures a finished look.
Not only is the rear suspension plush, it stays that way even when things change – the rear air shock automatically optimizes preload and comfort for driver, passenger and cargo weights.
With standard cruise control, set a comfortable pace so you can just sit back and enjoy the scenery (whilst keeping your focus on the road ahead of course).
Now with upgraded audio, the most high-powered audio system yet for cruising with your tunes. Six speakers (two in the rear top case), plus AM/FM radio with USB and AUX inputs sheltered in the glove box.
Styled with Shamrock chrome wheels, surrounded by premium front fenders with integrated LED light pipes (side markers).
- Type: Rotax® 1330 ACE™ in-line 3 cylinders, liquid-cooled with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control
- Bore & stroke: 3.31 x 3.14 in. (84 x 80 mm)
- Power: 115 hp (85.8 kW) @ 7250 rpm
- Torque: 96 lb-ft. (130.1 Nm) @ 5000 rpm
- Front suspension: Double a-arm with anti-roll bar
- Front shocks type / Travel: sachs† big-bore shocks / 5.1 in (129 mm)
- Rear suspension: Swing arm
- Rear shock type / travel: Sachs† shock with automatic air preload adjustment / 5.2 in. (132 mm)
- Electronic brake distribution system: Foot-operated, hydraulic 3-wheel brake
- Front brakes: 2 x 270 mm rigid discs, radially mounted brembo monobloc calipers 4-piston, 2-pad
- Rear brake: 270 mm disc, 1-piston floating caliper with integrated parking brake
- Parking brake: Electrically actuated
- Front tyres: mc165 / 55r15 55h
- Rear tyre: mc225 / 50r15 76h
- Aluminum front rims: Chrome shamrock, 15 x 5 in. (381 x 127 mm)
Premium colour digital gauge with digital speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip & hour meters, gear position, ECO mode smart assist, temperature, engine lights, electronic fuel gauge, clock.
- Running lights: 2 halogen headlamps (55/60w)
- Windshield: Sport touring
- Cruise control: Electronic
- Eudio system: 6 speaker audio system with AM/FM, USB and 1/8″ (3.5mm) audio inputs located in the glovebox
- Seat: Black embossed suede seat with a “limited” ingot
- Towing capacity: 400 lb (182 kg)
- Trims and parts: Chrome
SAFETY & SECURITY
- SCS: Stability Control System
- TCS: Traction Control System
- ABS: Anti-lock Braking System
- DPS™: Dynamic Power Steering
- ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM: Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.)
- L x W x H: 102.2 x 58.9 x 48.9 in. (2,596 x 1,497 x 1,241 mm)
- Wheelbase: 67.3 in. (1,709 mm)
- Seat height: 26.6 in. (675 mm)
- Ground clearance: 4.5 in. (115 mm)
- Dry weight: 988 lb (448 kg)
- Storage capacity: 138 l (36.5 gal)
- Maximum vehicle load: 439 lb (199 kg)
- Fuel capacity: 7.1 gal (27 l)
- Reserve: 1.20 gal (4.5 l) approx.
- Fuel type: Premium unleaded
2-year BRP Limited Warranty wtih 1-year roadside assistance
6-speed sequential auto with reverse (SE6)
RRP RIDE AWAY PRICE
$37,190 including 12 months registration, Class 13 CTP (2 seats), vehicle duty, dealer charges.
CHECK IF WE HAVE STOCK
Click here to visit our current stock listings. Don’t see one in stock? Contact us to confirm the next arrival date (subject to stock availability).
ANY DEALS ON AT PRESENT?
We often run our own in-house deals, and support those from the manufacturer. Click here to browse the specials on at present.