Contact our sales team to arrange your demonstration of the most anticipated Adventure model KTM has released this year.
- Off road spoked tubeless wheels with Continental TKC 80 Twinduros.
- Fully adjustable WP suspension with tough 48mm forks.
- 320mm front discs with Brembo’s front and rear and Bosch ABS.
- Switchable ABS (offroad no rear ABS, or deactivate entirely).
- Traction Control (modes or deactivate entirely).
- Powerful 125hp V-Twin power with 15,000km service intervals.
- 890mm seat height, 207kg dry weight.
The KTM 1090 ADVENTURE R stares down anything in its path. Bespoke WP suspension, offroad wheels and a tough yet fuel-efficient engine are ready to rumble. Decades of rally raid victories roar within. As shrewd as it is chiseled, this bike uses the same state-of-the-art technology as the KTM 1290 ADVENTURE R and even though its engine capacity is smaller, it’s still big on power: 125 hp (92 kW). That’s 23 more than Fabrizio Meoni’s Dakar winning 950. The world is yours – Devour it.