Anyone familiar with the Multistrada 950 and 950 S will understand how much of a feature packed adventure bike it was. Introducing the Multistrada V2, which is a Multistrada 950 with updates, now known as the Multistrada V2 and V2S.
The Essential, available in Ducati Red only, is the model for those on a budget, but don’t want to miss out on the updates, such as:
- Connecting rod improvements
- New 8 disc hydraulic clutch
- Greater fluidity and more precision shifting
- Better neutral engagement
- Reduced seat height to 830 mm
- Redesigned seat shape, narrower and more compact
- More comfortable seat with freedom of movement improvements
- Footpegs from the Multistrada V4
- 5 kg weight reduction via engine, clutch, mirrors, brake flanges and rims
- New graphics
Powered by Ducati Testastretta, L-Twin cylinder with 937cc, this 83kW unit is the ideal balance of power and economy.
20 litre fuel tank will take you the distance.
A 830mm seat height will suit many riders.
The adjustable suspension helps set up the handling specific to your needs.
Brembo stoppers pull you up with the Pirelli Scorpion Trail II tyres offering excellent traction.
Ducati’s proven Safety Package with Cornering ABS and Traction Control help keep it all in check.
The backlit LCD display has plenty of information, with optional available for those who feel that’s a great addition.
15,000km service intervals remain, along with the 30,000km Desmo service, meaning less time in the workshop, more time riding.
Expected to release at $22,539 ride away*, this is can be ordered now through our dealership.
Available in Ducati Red with black wheels, or Street Grey with racing red wheels.
For those who enjoy loads of tech and features, the S is the one to own.
Also enjoying the same 2022 model updates as the V2 Essential, buying an S also credits you:
- Full LED headlight
- Cornering LED lights
- Colour 5″ TFT instrument display
- Backlit switches
- Bluetooth hands free
- Ducati Quickshift up/down (DQS)
- Ducati SkyHook Electronic Suspension Evo
- Cruise control
- Ready for optional Ducati Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- S decals and livery
Furthermore, a V4 S Travel will be available from the factory, which in addition adds:
- Side cases
- Centre stand
- Heated grips
Pricing for the V2S Travel is yet to be released.
Pricing for the V4 S non-travel is expected to be $25,190 ride away.
With bikes of both V4 and V4 S arriving from Easter 2022, we are taking orders now for all Multistrada V2 models. We too look forward to our demonstrator arriving around the same time.
Contact our Sales Team on 0732087999 or click here to fill in our online form, or visit the listings on our website, with links below.