We were unaware when pre-ordering this colour scheme that it would be such a limited release for Australia. At time of writing, we expect only a few or maybe more examples are in our wide brown country.
It’s a shame that the pearl finish cannot be seen in these images. My camera isn’t as good as I dream of owning, so this is the best I can provide you. But, real life, especially under recently fitted LED lighting, it looks fantastic.
Mechanically, it’s the same known machine as the 2018 model. Which is no bad thing at all, in fact, it’s quite an aggressive street naked. You know, what we all asked for as we get older and the bent over faired bikes become memories [or for only the fit and youthful].
Born on the racetrack, tuned for the streets, this big performance motor with electronics for safety like traction control and ABS and a multi-mode LCD display.
- Brembo front calipers, Nissin rear brakes.
- 110kW / 150hp in-line 4 cylinder long stroke injected motor.
- 6 forward gears against a slipper clutch.
- Lightweight LCD backlit dash, with a host of information.
- Three level traction control, including disengagement.
- Bosch ABS braking system.
- 43mm inverted KYB forks.
- Suzuki Easy Start | one press, no clutch pull.
- Low RPM Assist | helps to prevent stalling.
- Renthal Fatbar for that true street bike ride.
- Low 810mm seat.
- Factory short exhaust 4-2-1 for a aggressive note from new.
If you’re a fan, be sure to see it before it’s sold. If you’re in the market, well this is a great chance for you to own something rare and exciting.
Visit our store at 112 Kingston Road Underwood 4119 today and organise your purchasing methods in house with our experienced team.