The standard 2 year factory warranty can be extended by 1 year on selected models with strict conditions applied.
STANDARD FACTORY WARRANTY
This remains at 2 years, unlimited kilometres.
BONUS 1 YEAR = 3 YEARS TOTAL
Eligible models (see below) can have up to 3 years factory warranty with the following conditions:
- Servicing and maintenance is only carried out at an authorised Suzuki dealer or service agent as per the schedule.
- No servicing or maintenance can be carried out outside of an authorised Suzuki dealer or service agent.
- Suzuki Genuine Parts only are fitted
- Suzuki Ecstar oils and fluids only are used
- Boulevard S40 (now in runout)
- Boulevard C50T (now in runout)
- Boulevard M109RZ (soon to be in runout)
- GSX-S1000 (runout model and the upcoming new model)
- GSX-S1000F (now in runout, all models nearly sold out)
- GSX-S1000GT (upcoming new model)
- GSX-R750 (soon to be in runout)
- GSX-R1000 ABS
- SV650 (full power and LAMS variant)
- V-Strom 650 (full power and LAMS variant)
- V-Strom 1050XT
Any new Suzuki on the above list that the sale was reported on or after 1 October 2021.
Suzuki have also backdated this offer to any reported sale on new bikes from 1 July 2021.
Suzuki Australia at times sell demonstrator motorcycles to dealers.
When the dealer takes possession, the sale is reported and warranty commences.
When the opportunity arises to on-sell the demonstrator, ownership from the dealer to the buyer is completed.
This transfers the existing warranty balance, and ensures the buyer receives any recall notices.
With the above 3 year offer, if a demonstrator had its warranty commence on or after the offer date, then the balance of 3 year warranty would apply, subject to the conditions set by Suzuki.
If you have more questions, please get in touch with any of our Sales Team on 07 3208 7999 during business hours.