Abus Trigger 345 Alarm Disc Lock
ARM IT AND YOU’RE PROTECTED
The ABUS brake disc lock Trigger Alarm 345 sends thieves running with an audible alarm signal.
The alarm function is triggered by a vibration sensor. Thanks to the “On/Off” switch, you can also transport the Trigger Alarm 345, even closed, without false alarm. The security-relevant parts of the lock body are made of hardened special steel. The comfortable “push down” cylinder ensures the bolt is automatically closed during the locking process too.
The battery for the electronic unit, two keys, a carrying bag and a Memory Cable that reminds you to remove the Trigger Alarm 345 before setting off are included in the scope of delivery.
- 5 mm Pin
- Easy handling due to “push down” cylinder where the bolt is moved in the locking process automatically
- The bolt, lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- Alarm function on basis of a vibration detection system that means, that every impact attack is detected
- Alarm of at least 110 dB
- Lock can be transported in locked condition without activated detection system thanks to a “on/off” key position
- Different acoustic signals inform about battery, activation and alarm status
- Two keys are supplied with the lock
- One CR2 Battery for the alarm function is included
- A Memory Cable as reminder is included
Operation and use
- Basic protection at low theft risk
- Recommended for securing light motorbikes and scooters
- Protective bag included for easy and secure transportation in a special compartment e.g. under the seat
- To increase the security during longer parking time it is recommendable to secure the motorbike to a fixed object additionally
- Brake disk locks are a very compact category of motorbike locks and consequently easy to transport
Abus Trigger 345 Alarm Disc LockYellow
Reduce your chances of becoming the next motorcycle theft victim with the Abus Trigger 345 Alarm Disc Lock! It is equipped with a vibration sensor that triggers the alarm when another person tries to ride off with your motorcycle. The sound intensity can reach at least 100dB, which is loud enough to send thieves running.