Ducati Diavel 1260 2020 Grey
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
No, this model is now sold out replaced with the 2021 model.
So Good to Be Bad.
A maxi-naked muscle cruiser.
The legend has been reborn.
- 1,262 cc, L-Twin, liquid cooled
- Ducati Testastretta
- Desmodromic Variable Timing
- 4-valves per cylinder
- Dual Spark Ignition
- Compression 13.0:1
- 117 kW (159 hp) @ 9,500 rpm
- 129 Nm @ 7,500 rpm
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 17 litre fuel capacity
- Bosch electronic fuel injection
- 56mm elliptical throttle bodies
- Stainless steel pipes
- Single muffler with twin tail pipes
- Catalytic converter with 2 lambda propes
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speed
- Straight cut gears, 1.84:1 ratio
- Self-servo wet multiplate clutch, hydraulic control
- Slipper clutch
- Chain final drive
- Front sprocket, Z15
- Rear sprocket, Z43
- Cast aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Tubular steel trellis frame
- Variable section handlebar, D32-D22
- Dry weight, 218 kg
- Wet weight, 244 kg ready to ride
- Seat height, 780 mm
- Seating capacity, 2
- Removable passenger grab handle
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Fully adjustable 50 mm Ø Marzocchi USD fork
- Sachs rear monoshock with adjustable rebound damping and spring pre-load
- Front suspension travel, 120 mm
- Rear suspension travel, 130 mm
- Rake 27°
- 2 front 320 mm Ø semi-floating discs
- 4-piston radial mount M4.32 monoblock Brembo calipers
- Radial master cylinder
- 1 rear single 265 mm Ø disc
- Light alloy wheels with 14 spokes
- Front wheel 3.50x 17″
- Front tyre, Pirelli Diablo Rosso III, 120/70 ZR17
- Rear wheel, 8.0″ x 17″
- Rear tyre, Pirelli Diablo Rosso III, 240/45 ZR17
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Full ride-by-wire (RbW)
- 3.5″ full colour TFT instrument display
- Dedicated LED warning light display
- Ducati Safety Pack:
- Bosch cornering ABS Evo
- Ducati Traction Control Evo (DTC)
- Ride modes (sport, touring, urban)
- Power modes
- Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC)
- Cruise Control
- Ducati Power Launch Evo (DPL)
- Backlit handlebar switches
- Full LED lighting including:
- Daytime Running Light
- Integrated front indicators to bodywork
- Rear tail light and brake lights integrated to bodywork
- LED rear indicators on dedicated tail
- Self cancelling turn indicators
- Ready for:
- Optional Ducati Quickshift up and down (DQS)
- Optional Bluetooth audio and telephone connectivity
- Optional Ducati Multimedia System (DMS)
- Optional Ducati Anti-Theft Alarm
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- 24 months unlimited kilometres
- Running in oil service 1,000 kms
- Maintenance intervals 15,000 km or 12 months (which ever occurs first)
- Desmo Valve clearance service 30,000 km
- Brake and clutch fluid every 2 years
- Fork fluid every 45,000 kms
- Coolant every 45,000 kms or 4 years
CAN I CUSTOMISE AND ADD EXTRAS TO THIS MODEL?
Ducati ownership isn’t just about the motorcycle itself, however that doesn’t mean you disregard it’s customisation.
A range of bolt-on and programmable accessories to make your Ducati unique and to your taste and style.
Technical urban clothing keeps you safe in the city streets or on the open country landscape.
Casual apparel is for everyone, you don’t even need to own a Ducati to enjoy fine threads.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE.
WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The motorcycle photographed for sale may vary when viewed in our store against when images have been published on this site. We utilise a new bike available at the time for photography but the actual motorcycle for sale may differ due to manufacturing changes by the factory. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements. Photographs may include optional extras fitted, or could include a motorcycle variant or colour that differs to the variant advertised, please confirm with our team before making your final commitment.
Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
Ducati Diavel 1260 2020Sandstone Grey
Price is ride away in QLD. More than ever, it’s so good to be bad. With an XDiavel-derived trellis frame and 1262cc L-Twin motor. Tech is generous, with full LED lighting including new integrated front turning lamps, cruise control, colour 3.5″ display, exclusive seat and that imposing front.
Finance this for $152 per week*
To approved purchasers. Terms, conditions and disclaimer below.