Ducati Hypermotard 950 2019
The Ducati Hypermotard 950 2019 in Ducati Red is now available to order, subject to availability.
Ducati Hypermotard 950 2019 | Fast Facts
- Riding Modes (Sport, Touring, Urban)
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC EVO)
- Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC EVO)
- Dynamic Slide Control (DSC) with ABS level 1
- ABS 9.1 MP braking system with cornering feature; 2 semi-floating Ø 320 mm discs at the front; Brembo radially mounted M4.32 monobloc callipers with 4 pistons and 2 pads; radial
master cylinder with adjustable lever
- Rear braking system with a 245 mm Ø disc and 2-piston calliper
- Light alloy wheels with three Y-shaped spokes: 3.5″ x 17″ front and 5.5″ x 17″ rear
- Fully adjustable 45-mm Marzocchi upside-down fork
- Sachs rear monoshock with adjustable rebound damping and spring preload
- Full colour TFT display
- Daytime Running Light
- USB Power Socket
- Power Modes
- Ride by wire
- 30,000km Desmo Service Interval
Ducati Hypermotard 950 2019 | What’s New
A summary of the updates and changes from the previous Hypermotard 939 2018.
- Displacement remains at 937cc despite the naming
- New piston for 13.3:1 compression ratio (vs 13.1:1 previously)
- Max. power: 84 kW (114 HP) at 9000 rpm
- Max. torque: 9.8 kgm (96 Nm) @ 7,250 rpm
- Bore x Stroke now 94 x 67.5 mm
- Ø53 mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- New dedicated clutch and generator covers and magnesium head covers
- New profile of exhaust camshaft
- New flywheel with increased diameter starter clutch
- New modified selector drum
- Wheelbase now 1493 mm
- Revised steering head angle: 25° and steering angle: 35°
- Trail now 104 mm
- Regina 520 Chain (vs previous 525); Z15 Front sprocket; Z43 Rear sprocket
- Lightweight frame
- Dedicated trellis rear subframe (versus previous cast)
- Coolant radiator deriving from Monster family
- Hydraulically-controlled slipper/self-servo wet multi-plate clutch
- Dedicated seat with narrower arc, 53 mm less than previous model, now 870mm height
- Dedicated front and rear wheel rims
- Double exhaust tailpipe located under the tail guard
- Dedicated 14.5-litre plastic tank featuring partially visible areas
- Dedicated hand guards with built-in LED turn indicators
- Dedicated aluminium variable section handlebar
- Forged rider footpeg plates (versus diecast on previous)
- Removable trellis passenger footpeg plates
- Dedicated number plate holder
- Dedicated single-light headlight with LED light guide and DRL
- New colour TFT instrument panel with dedicated software
- Bosch MM7.10 6-axis inertial platform
- Synerject M3D ECU
- Stick coils
- Exhaust butterfly valve motor by Shindengen
- Handlebar switches by Asahi Denso, with dedicated silk-screening
- Asahi Denso throttle control
- Hirschmann rotary gear sensor with dedicated gear selector pawl
- USB plug under the seat
- Zadi ignition switch
- LED number plate light
Factory Ever Red
Factory Ever Red is Ducati’s official extension available for purchase within 30 days from buying a motorbike, suitable to be included in the financial plan.
Thanks to Factory Ever Red it is possible to extend the warranty period by 12 or 24 months in addition to the 2 years already provided by the Ducati Warranty. It is valid across Europe without any restrictions in terms of mileage: with Factory Ever Red you will be completely free to enjoy your bike without constraints!
Moreover, the Factory Ever Red extension is linked to the vehicle and not its owner. If ownership changes then the remaining warranty coverage is maintained until the end of the selected period, preserving the value of the motorcycle over time.
Factory Ever Red offers:
- Official warranty provided by Ducati Motor Holding.
- No advance payment for repair costs.
- No mileage limit.
- Coverage valid throughout Europe.
- Assistance provided by Ducati Service workshops and use of Genuine Ducati parts.
- Roadside service (ACI Global) throughout the warranty period.
- More value of the motorcycle with possibility to transfer the warranty to the new owner should you decide to sell the motorcycle.
- Possibility of buying another year of warranty with Ever Red Plus 12.
- The coverage of the warranty is very similar to the Ducati Warranty (24 months) for new motorcycles and applies to all components of the vehicle except those subject to wear, aesthetic defects, the battery and accessories.
Financing your Ducati
We are authorised through expert lenders and have a dedicated in-house professional ready to discuss your borrowing requirements. Your experience in finalising your new Ducati couldn’t be better, with the purchasing completed in the same store, a one-stop-shop if you like. We only finance motorcycles we sell, so no distractions from other products and businesses. Consumer and commercial available. To approved purchasers, full terms and conditions are available in-store or by request.
Ducati Hypermotard 950 2019 | Terms of Sale
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months dual seat registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
L-Twin Testastretta DVT
6 Speed, Chain Final
Key with Immobiliser
15,000 Km or 12 Months
Full License Required