Ducati Hypermotard 950 2021 Red
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
To confirm if stock is in-store or on order, contact our team online or by phone. Click MAKE AN ENQUIRY on this page, or phone us on 07 3208 7999.
Aggressive looks. Sporty and fearless character. Celebrate the roots of competition motard style. Wide handlebars with narrow sides. Low weight, incredibly agile. Unlimited excitement, unlimited fun.
- L-Twin, 939cc, liquid cooled
- Testrastretta 11° Desmodromic valves
- Magnesium head covers
- Compression ration 13.3:1
- 84kW (114hp) @ 9,000 rpm
- 96Nm @ 7,250 rpm
- Dedicated clutch and generator covers
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 14.5 fuel capacity
- Electronic fuel injection
- 53mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- Double under-tail aluminium muffler
- Catalytic converter with two lambda probes
- Euro 4 compliant
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speed
- Straight cut gears, 1.85:1
- Slipper and self-servo wet mutliplate slipper clutch, hydraulic control
- Chain final drive
- Front sprocket Z15
- Rear sprocket Z43
- Lightweight frame
- Trellis subframe
- Tapered Aluminium Handlebars
- Removable Passenger Footpegs
- Dedicated handguards
- 178kg dry weight
- 200kg wet weight
- 870mm seat height
- Seating capacity 2
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Front Marzocchi 45mm fully adjustable USD front forks
- Rear progressive linkage with adjustable spring pre-load
- Rear damping Sachs monoshock
- Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- 170mm front wheel travel
- 150mm rear wheel travel
- Rake 25°
- 320mm twin semi-floating aluminium front flange discs
- Front radially mounted monobloc Brembo calipers, 4 piston 2 pad
- Radial pump with adjustable lever
- Bosch cornering ABS
- Y-shaped 3-spoke light alloys
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tyres
- Front 120/70 ZR17
- Rear 180/55 ZR17
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Full Ride-by-Wire (RBW)
- Power modes
- Riding modes (sport, touring, urban)
- Bosch cornering ABS
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC EVO)
- Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC EVO)
- Dynamic Slide Control with ABS level 1
- LED Daytime Running Light
- Halogen single headlight
- LED tail light and brake light
- LED license plate light
- LED rear blinkers
- USB power socket
- Full colour TFT display
- Built in LED indicators in hand guards
- Pre-set for Ducati Alarm System
- Pre-set for Ducati Multimedia System
- Pre-set for Ducati Heated Grips
- Pre-set for Ducati Quickshift up and down (DQS)
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- 24 months unlimited kilometres
- Running in oil service 1,000 kms
- Maintenance intervals 12,000 km or 12 months (which ever occurs first)
- Desmo Valve clearance service 30,000 km
- Brake and clutch fluid every 3 years
- Fork fluid every 45,000 kms
- Coolant every 45,000 kms or 4 years
- Timing belts 30,000 kms or 5 years
CAN I CUSTOMISE AND ADD EXTRAS TO THIS MODEL?
Ducati ownership isn’t just about the motorcycle itself, however that doesn’t mean you disregard it’s customisation. A range of bolt-on and programmable accessories to make your Ducati unique and to your taste and style. Technical urban clothing keeps you safe in the city streets or on the open country landscape. Casual apparel is for everyone, you don’t even need to own a Ducati to enjoy fine threads.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases. Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE. WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store. *Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live. The motorcycle photographed for sale may vary when viewed in our store against when images have been published on this site. We utilise a new bike available at the time for photography but the actual motorcycle for sale may differ due to manufacturing changes by the factory. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements. Photographs may include optional extras fitted, or could include a motorcycle variant or colour that differs to the variant advertised, please confirm with our team before making your final commitment. Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
Ducati Hypermotard 950 2021Ducati Red
Price is ride away in QLD. Purpose build with dedicated features. Narrow body, wide handlebars. Colour TFT display, LED indicators in the handguards. LED DRL in the single headlight. Pirelli tyres on light alloy wheels. L-Twin power, ideal for the city streets as you split through traffic.
Finance this for $113 per week* To approved purchasers. Terms, conditions and disclaimer below.