Complimentary On-Roads has been extended until 30 April 2019.
Subject to stock availability.
Ducati Monster 1200 R 2018 | Fast Facts
- Lightweight R chassis with dedicated rear frame
- A 15mm higher frame for an aggressive 50 degree lean angle on the track
- Ohlins high spec suspension, fully adjustable
- Ohlins cross mounted steering dampner
- Race-spec Brembo braking, same as on the Panigale 1299 superbike.
- Higher horsepower output.
- 58mm shotgun exhaust
- Upswept tail piece
- 200/55 rear tyre
- Screen and longitudinal graphics
- Forged wheels, created in alloy, forged and then machined.
- The front mudguard, in carbon fibre, and footpeg supports, in forged aluminium, help contribute to a total dry weight of just 180 kg.
- Pirelli Supercorsa Diablo SP tyres
- Full colour TFT display
- Bosch ABS
- Ducati Traction Control
- Ride by wire
- Ride modes
- Power modes
- 30,000km Desmo Inspection
Ducati Monster 1200 R 2018 | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months dual seat registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
L-Twin Testastretta DVT
6 Speed, Chain Final
Key with immobiliser
15,000 Km / 12 Months
Full License Required