Ducati Monster 1200 S 2020 | Current Promotion
One in our showroom as MY20 with 06/2019 compliance.
Promotion applies to this motorcycle.
Offer ends when this one stock item is sold out.
Ducati Monster 1200 S 2020 Red
The ‘S’ takes the Monster 1200 further.
Naked design, clean lines.
Unmistakably Monster, holding core Monster values.
Stand out design with a sporty soul.
Ducati Monster 1200 S 2020 Red | Features
‘MONSTER 1200 S’ MODEL FEATURES
- Carbon front mudguard
- Light alloy rims
- 3 Y-shaped spokes and S graphic on rims
- Fully adjustable Öhlins Ø 48 mm upside-down fork
- Fully adjustable Öhlins monoshock
- Brembo radially-mounted, 4-piston, Evo M50 monobloc front brake
- Larger front brake discs vs Monster 1200 (330mm vs 320mm)
- Ducati Quick Shift up and down (DQS)
- LED Daytime Running Light within halogen headlight
- 2kg lighter overall weight vs Monster 1200
- 1,198cc, Testastretta 11° L-Twin
- 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder
- Water cooled
- Dual spark technology
- Compression ration 13.0:1
- 108kw (147hp) @ 9,250 rpm
- 124Nm @ 7,750 rpm
- Engine forms a structural element of the frame
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 16.5 L fuel capacity
- Electronic fuel injection
- 53mm throttle bodies
- 2 in to 1 exhaust
- 50mm cross-section primary exhaust ducts
- Two lambda probes
- Double painted stainless steel silencer
- Twin Stainless Steel mufflers
- Aluminium end cap
- Vertical exhaust heat guard
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speeds
- Straight cut gears, ratio 1.84:1
- Slipper and self servo wet multiplate clutch, hydraulic control
- Chain final drive
- Front sprocket Z15
- Rear sprocket Z41
- Tubular steel trellis frame, linked to cylinder heads
- Frame is compact and lightweight
- 795 mm – 820 mm adjustable seat height
- 185 kg dry weight
- 211kg wet weight
- Seating capacity 2
- Passenger seat cover
- Rear subframe connected directly to the engine
- Passenger grab handles in subframe
- Rider footpegs with aluminium heel guards
- Dedicated electronic components compartment
- Sprocket cover for Novotechnik gear sensor
- Headlight support built in the headlight
- Dedicated lower steering U-bolt for instrument panel fastening
- Separated and die-cast rider and passenger footpeg holder plates
- Compact fuel tank with soundproofing protection and retaining hook
- Radiator plug cover
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Kayaba 43mm USD front forks, fully adjustable
- Rear progressive linkage with Sachs fully adjustable monoshock
- Aluminium single-sided swingarm, short in length
- Suspension travel, front 130mm, rear 149mm
- 23.3° rake
- Brembo M4.32 calipers
- 330mm semi-floating front discs, 4 piston radially mounted monobloc
- 245mm rear disc, 2 piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS
- 10-spoke light alloys
- Front wheel 3.5″ x 17″
- Rear wheel 6.0″ x 17″
- Front tyre Pirelli Diablo Rosso III, 120/70 ZR17
- Rear tyre Pirelli Diablo Rosso III, 190/55 ZR17
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Full ride by wire throttle
- Colour TFT instrument display
- Riding modes (Sport, Touring, Urban)
- Power modes
- Ducati Safety Pack
- Bosch cornering ABS
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC)
- Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC)
- LED horseshoe style position within halogen headlight
- LED tail light
- LED number plate light
- USB power socket
- Pre-set for optional Ducati Alarm System
- Pre-set for Ducati Multimedia System (DMS)
- Pre-set for Ducati Data Analyser
- Pre-seat for Ducati Heated Grips
- Front turn indicators installed under the steering plate
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- 24 months unlimited kilometres
- Running in oil service 1,000 kms
- Maintenance intervals 15,000 km or 12 months (which ever occurs first)
- Desmo Valve clearance service 30,000 km
- Brake and clutch fluid every 3 years
- Fork fluid every 45,000 kms
- Coolant every 45,000 kms or 4 years
Ducati Monster 1200 S 2020 Red | Optional Equipment
Ducati ownership isn’t just about the motorcycle itself, however that doesn’t mean you disregard it’s customisation.
A range of bolt-on and programmable accessories to make your Ducati unique and to your taste and style.
Technical urban clothing keeps you safe in the city streets or on the open country landscape.
Casual apparel is for everyone, you don’t even need to own a Ducati to enjoy fine threads.
Ducati Monster 1200 S 2020 Red | Terms of Sale
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 6 months registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Collection from in-store only; no freight to address unless handover completed in-person with our Ducati Sales Team.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Ducati Monster 1200 S 2020 Red | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request.
L-Twin, liquid cooled
6 speed, chain final
Full License Required