Ducati Monster 821 2020 Black
Maximum riding enjoyment, at all times, all conditions.
Retains the true original lines of the bike born in 1993.
Iconic tank with fastening hook, like the first Monster.
A true sporty naked bike.
The circular shape of the headlight recalls the character that has always been Monster.
Rejuvenated with this Stealth version; Matt Black Livery, updated graphics, front fairing.
Ducati Monster 821 2020 Black | Current Campaign
2019 plate clearance now on.
Save on this 2019 plated, MY20 model, in our showroom.
Offer ends when stock is sold out.
Ducati Monster 821 2020 Black | Features
- 821cc, Testastretta 11° L-Twin
- 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder
- Water cooled
- Compression ration 12.8:1
- 80kw (109hp) @ 9,250 rpm
- 86Nm @ 7,750 rpm
- Engine forms a structural element of the frame
- Maximum torque value reached at just 5,000rpm
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 16.5 L fuel capacity
- Electronic fuel injection
- 53mm throttle bodies
- 2 in to 1 exhaust
- 50mm cross-section primary exhaust ducts
- Two lambda probes
- Double painted stainless steel silencer
- Stainless Steel muffler
- Aluminium end cap
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speeds
- Straight cut gears, ratio 1.85:1
- Slipper and self servo wet multiplate clutch, mechanical control
- Chain final drive
- Front sprocket Z15
- Rear sprocket Z46
- Tubular steel trellis frame, linked to cylinder heads
- Frame is compact and lightweight
- 785 mm – 810 mm adjustable seat height
- 180 kg dry weight
- 206 kg wet weight
- Seating capacity 2
- Passenger seat cover
- Rear subframe connected directly to the engine
- Passenger grab handles in subframe
- Rider footpegs with aluminium heel guards
- Dedicated electronic components compartment
- Number plate holder from the Monster 1200
- Undertail cover from the Monster 1200
- Steering head and bottom yoke derived from Monster 1200
- Ignition switches from the Monster 1200
- Expansion reservoir cover derived from the Monster 1200
- Sprocket cover for Novotechnik gear sensor
- Headlight support built in the headlight
- Dedicated lower steering U-bolt for instrument panel fastening
- Separated and die-cast rider and passenger footpeg holder plates
- Compact fuel tank with soundproofing protection and retaining hook
- Radiator plug cover
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- 43mm USD front forks
- Rear progressive linkage with adjustable monoshock
- Aluminium double-sided swingarm, for a compact wheelbase
- Swingarm’s in Mercury Grey
- Suspension travel, front 130mm, rear 140mm
- 24.3° rake
- Brembo calipers
- 320mm semi-floating front discs, 4 piston radially mounted monobloc
- 245mm rear disc, 2 piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP ABS
- 10-spoke light alloys
- Front wheel 3.5″ x 17″
- Rear wheel 5.5″ x 17″
- Front tyre Pirelli Diablo Rosso III, 120/70 ZR17
- Rear tyre Pirelli Diablo Rosso III, 180/55 ZR17
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Full ride by wire throttle
- Colour TFT instrument display
- Riding modes
- Power modes
- Ducati Safety Pack
- Bosch ABS
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC)
- LED position light horseshoed within the halogen light source
- LED tail light
- LED number plate light
- USB power socket
- Pre-set for optional Ducati Quickshift up and down (DQS)
- Pre-set for optional Ducati Alarm System
- Front turn indicators installed under the steering plate
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- 24 months unlimited kilometres
- Running in oil service 1,000 kms
- Maintenance intervals 15,000 km or 12 months (which ever occurs first)
- Desmo Valve clearance service 30,000 km
- Brake and clutch fluid every 3 years
- Fork fluid every 45,000 kms
- Coolant every 45,000 kms or 4 years
Ducati Monster 821 2020 Black | Optional Equipment
Ducati ownership isn’t just about the motorcycle itself, however that doesn’t mean you disregard it’s customisation.
A range of bolt-on and programmable accessories to make your Ducati unique and to your taste and style.
Technical urban clothing keeps you safe in the city streets or on the open country landscape.
Casual apparel is for everyone, you don’t even need to own a Ducati to enjoy fine threads.
Ducati Monster 821 2020 Black | Terms of Sale
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Collection from in-store only; no freight to address unless handover completed in-person with our Ducati Sales Team.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Ducati Monster 821 2020 Black | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request.
L-Twin, liquid cooled
6 speed, chain final
Full License Required