Ducati Multistrada V2 S 2022 Grey
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
To confirm if stock is in-store or on order, contact our team online or by phone.
Click MAKE AN ENQUIRY on this page, or phone us on 07 3208 7999.
WHAT ARE THE UPDATES?
- Connecting rod improvements
- New 8 disc hydraulic clutch
- Greater fluidity and more precision shifting
- Better neutral engagement
- Reduced seat height to 830 mm
- Redesigned seat shape, narrower and more compact
- More comfortable seat with freedom of movement improvements
- Footpegs from the Multistrada V4
- 5 kg weight reduction via engine, clutch, mirrors, brake flanges and rims
- New graphics
WHAT IS FEATURED ABOVE THE ESSENTIAL MODEL?
- Full LED headlight
- Cornering LED lights
- Colour 5″ TFT instrument display
- Backlit switches
- Bluetooth hands free
- Ducati Quickshift up/down (DQS)
- Ducati SkyHook Electronic Suspension Evo
- Cruise control
- Ready for optional Ducati Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- S decals and livery
- Available with optional Travel Pack (panniers, centre stand, heated grips)
- Ducati Testastretta, L-Twin cylinder
- Desmodromic timing, 4 valves per cylinder
- Liquid cooled
- 937 cc
- Bore x stroke 94 x 67.5 mm
- Compression ratio 12.6:1
- Power 113 hp (83 kW) @ 9,000 rpm
- Torque 96 Nm @ 7,750 rpm
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- Electronic fuel injection
- Ø53 mm throttle body
- Stainless steel single muffler
- Catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes
- Ride-by-Wire system
- 20 litre fuel capacity
- Euro 5 compliant
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- Ducati Quick Shift up/down
- 6 speed gearbox
- Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.84:1
- Ratios 1=37/15, 2=30/17, 3=28/20, 4=26/22, 5=24/23, 6=23/24
- Final drive by chain
- Front sprocket 15
- Rear sprocket 43
- Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Tubular steel Trellis frame
- 202 kg dry weight
- 225 kg wet weight
- 830 mm seat height
- 1,594 mm wheelbase
- Two case side frames
- Rear load bearing element with techno-polymer loaded with fibreglass
- Dual seating, rider and passenger
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Ducati Skyhook Suspension Evo
- Front Ø 48 mm fully adjustable USD fork
- Rear fully adjustable monoshock, electronic compression, rebound damping and spring pre-load adjustment
- Cast aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Travel 170 mm / 170 mm
- 25° steering rake
- 106 mm trail
- Front 2 x Ø 320 mm aluminum flange semi-floating discs
- Front radially mounted Brembo monobloc 4-piston 2-pad callipers
- Front radial master cylinder
- Front Brembo Monobloc M4.32 callipers, 4-piston, axial pump
- Rear Ø265 mm disc, 2-piston Brembo floating calliper
- Bosch Cornering ABS
- Front Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 ZR 19 tyre
- Rear Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 170/60 ZR 17 tyre
- Front light alloy casted 3.0″ x 19″
- Rear light alloy casted 4.5″ x 17″
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Riding Modes
- Power Modes
- Ducati Safety Pack (Cornering ABS, Ducati Traction Control)
- Ducati Brake Light
- Vehicle Hold Control
- Self cancelling turn indicators
- Full LED headlights
- LED cornering lights
- 5″ colour TFT instrument display
- Bluetooth Hands-Free
- Backlit handlebar switches
- Cruise control
- Ready for optional Tyre Pressure Monitor (TPS)
- Ready for optional Ducati Multimedia System
- Ready for optional Ducati Anti-theft System
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- 24 month unlimited kilometre warranty
- 15,000 km service intervals
- 30,000 km Desmo valve clearance check interval
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs.
Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE. WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store. *Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live. The motorcycle photographed for sale may vary when viewed in our store against when images have been published on this site. We utilise a new bike available at the time for photography but the actual motorcycle for sale may differ due to manufacturing changes by the factory. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements. Photographs may include optional extras fitted, or could include a motorcycle variant or colour that differs to the variant advertised, please confirm with our team before making your final commitment. Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
Ducati Multistrada V2 S 2022Street Grey
Price is ride away. New Street Grey livery with Racing Red wheels. The V2 S improvements focussed on ergonomics, weight reduction, engine updates. S adds full LED headlight, colour TFT instrument, SkyHook Electronic Suspension, Ducati Quickshift up/down, cornering lights, backlit switches.
Finance this for $131 per week*.
To approved purchasers.
Terms, conditions and disclaimer below.