Ducati Multistrada V4 S Full Spoked 2022 Grey
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
To confirm if stock is in-store or on order, contact our team online or by phone.
Click MAKE AN ENQUIRY on this page, or phone us on 07 3208 7999.
Form following function design: functionality and Italian design.
Initial design prioritised aesthetics and dimensions that aren’t in line with the segment.
The masses are kept within the wheelbase for compactness and protection when offroad riding.
Long 60,000 km valve clearance check interval.
New V4 Grandturismo motor, 170 hp.
Styled for robustness, aerodynamic innovation, pursuit of maximum comfort.
New Full LED cornering headlight with DRL for a commanding look.
Thermal and aerodynamic comfort with wind shaped curves.
Modelled around the rider, a feeling of control and riding pleasure.
Compact chassis and body with muscular 22 litre fuel tank.
New V4 engine is 1.2 kg lighter than outgoing L-Twin.
A smooth engine at low speed, torque at medium, sporting spirit at high speed.
Signature twin-pulse firing order with MotoGP derived counter rotating crank shaft.
New double-sided swingarm.
New two-elements rear trellis frame, making room for under seat storage.
MotoGP derived monocoque frame for significant weight reduction.
19″ front wheel for incredible stability on unpaved roads.
Compact engine and reduced wheelbase make this more agile.
Revised centre of gravity perfectly positioned within the motorcycle.
A developed ‘bubble of silence’ which you can comfortably ride with your helmet open.
Long distance comfort, pleasurable on and off road performance, Ducati sporting DNA.
Saddle, seat profile and leg room designed to put all riders at ease.
A redesigned seat that’s more narrow for standing manoeuvres, flatter for longitudinal movements.
Narrow central section guarantees ease of touching the ground.
A wider passenger seat for maximum comfort, 25 mm thicker, 40 mm longer.
An exhaust for sound quality, lowering frequencies that interfere with acoustic comfort.
Versus previous Testastretta 1260 DVT this engine is 85 mm shorter, 95 mm lower and only 20 mm wider.
Engine block derived from the Desmosedici Stradale one; the main difference is a different cylinder bore.
MULTISTRADA V4 S FULL SPECIFICS:
- Adaptive Radar Cruise Control
- Rear Blind Spot Monitor
- Side panniers
- Heated rider grips
- Heated rider seat
- Heated passenger seat
- Centre stand
- Type-approved Akrapovic silencer
- Carbon fibre front guard
- New Bosch 6.5″ colour TFT display with integrated GPS maps (via smartphone apps)
- Instrument panel tilt adjustment
- Connectivity Control Unit (CCU)
- Ducati SkyHook Suspension (DSS) EVO
- Vehicle Hold Control (VHC)
- Ducati Quick Shift Up/Down (DQS)
- Cruise control
- Larger front 330 mm floating discs (vs 320 mm)
- V4 S badging
- V4 Grandturismo engine
- 90 degree, 4 valves per cylinder
- Counter rotating crankshaft
- Twin pulse firing order
- Liquid cooling
- 1,158cc displacement
- Bore x stroke 83mm x 53.5mm
- Compression ratio 14.0:1
- Power 170 hp (125 kW) @10,500 rpm
- Torque 125 Nm @8,750 rpm
- Engine block separation along the horizontal plane
- Timing system with spring valve return system
- The valves are made from steel, with a 5 mm diameter stem and taper valve collets
- Valve opening by means of finger-type rocker arm
- Crankshaft made of hardened and tempered, and nitride high-strength alloy steel, with 3 main journals and crank pins staggered by 70°
- Firing order of the “Twin Pulse” cylinders (rapid firing of the two cylinders on the left side and then on the right side of the motorcycle)
- Idle gear to reverse crankshaft rotation
- Camshafts with dedicated profiles
- Forged steel con-rods with coupling obtained by fracture and 18 mm diameter pin
- Pistons with 2 piston rings and oil scraper ring
- Front and rear bank operated by a mixed control with chain and gears
- Rear bank deactivating system
- Chains of the Morse Tec “silent” type
- New soundproofing solutions on clutch and generator cover
- New position of the engine oil level sight glass
- Simplified oil pump (removed dedicated head recovery stage)
- Water pump positioned between the 2 banks and driven by the idle gear
- Water pump control gear made of steel
- Labyrinth gas/oil separator
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- Electronic fuel injection
- 46 mm diameter elliptical throttle bodies
- Ride by Wire (RbW)
- Cooling system consisting of two side radiators arranged in series with dedicated water pipes
- Stainless steel muffler
- Double catalytic converter, 4 lambda probes
- 22 litre fuel capacity
- Spark plugs with Platinum-Iridium electrode NGK SILMDR9A-8GS
- Dedicated generator cover made of Aluminium
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speed gearbox
- Multiplate wet clutch with hydraulic control
- Clutch self servo action on drive
- Clutch slipper action on over-run
- Straight cut gears, ratio 1.8:1
- Final drive, chain, front sprocket z16, rear z42
- Aluminium monocoque frame, cast side plates and rear trellis subframe
- 215 kg dry weight
- 240 kg kerb weight
- Adjustable seat height, 840 mm to 860 mm
- Wheelbase 1,567 mm
- Trail 102.5 mm
- Windscreen hight adjustable in 6 different positions (1460 mm to 1520 mm)
- Handlebar adjustable in road and offroad positions
- Dedicated tank cover and fuel cap cover with glove compartment
- Innovative side pannier swinging system integrated in the rear side
- Pannier fixing system with hooks with insertion from the top to improve ergonomics
- Dedicated number plate holder plate
- Dual seating for rider and passenger
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Ø 50 mm Sachs upside-down fork fully adjustable via DSS EVO system with Auto-leveling function
- Sachs monoshock absorber fully adjustable via DSS EVO system
- Rear remote spring pre-load adjustment
- Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Front suspension travel 170 mm
- Rear suspension travel 180 mm
- 24.5 degree steering rake
- Front 2x 330 mm semi-floating discs
- Front radially mounted Brembo monobloc 4-piston 2-pad callipers
- Front radial master cylinder
- Rear 265 mm disc
- Rear Brembo 2-piston floating calliper
- Cornering ABS
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail II tyres
- Front wheel, 3″ x 19″
- Front tyre 120/70 ZR19
- Rear wheel, 4.5″ x 17″
- Rear tyre 170/60 ZR17
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Bosch 6.5″ TFT colour display with tilt function
- Riding modes (sport, touring, urban, enduro)
- Power modes (low, medium, high)
- Cornering ABS
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC)
- Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC)
- LED Daytime Running Light (DRL)
- Ducati Brake Light (DBL)
- Dedicated handlebar switches with joystick and back lighting on individual buttons
- Preset for optional anti-theft system
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- 24 month unlimited kilometre warranty
- 15,000 km service intervals
- 60,000 km valve clearance check interval
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases. Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE. WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store. *Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live. The motorcycle photographed for sale may vary when viewed in our store against when images have been published on this site. We utilise a new bike available at the time for photography but the actual motorcycle for sale may differ due to manufacturing changes by the factory. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements. Photographs may include optional extras fitted, or could include a motorcycle variant or colour that differs to the variant advertised, please confirm with our team before making your final commitment. Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
Ducati Multistrada V4 S Full 2022Aviator Grey
Price is ride away in QLD. When you want it all. The full means all factory options; Tech Pack (radar cruise, blind spot monitor), Touring Pack (panniers, heated seats, heated rider grips, centre stand) and Performance Pack (Akrapovic silencer, carbon front guard. In Aviator Grey with spoked wheels.
Finance this for $209 per week*
To approved purchasers.
Terms, conditions and disclaimer below.