Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO 2022
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
To confirm if stock is in-store or on order, contact our team online or by phone.
Click MAKE AN ENQUIRY on this page, or phone us on 07 3208 7999.
‘SPORT PRO’ FEATURES
- Matt black livery
- Ohlins suspension
- Bar end mirrors
- Low wide handlebars
- Unique seat trim colour
- 1100 logo is painted on the changeable tank cheeks
- L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement 1,079 cc
- Bore x stroke 98 x 71 mm
- Compression ratio 11:1
- Power 86 hp (63 kW) 7,500 rpm/min
- Torque 65 lb-ft (88 Nm) @ 4,750 rpm
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- Electronic fuel injection, Ø55 mm throttle body with full Ride by Wire (RbW)
- 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, twin stainless steel muffler with aluminium covers and end caps
- Euro 5 compliant
- 15 litre fuel capacity
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speed
- Clutch light action, wet, multi-plate clutch with hydraulic control, self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run
- Ratios 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=28/20 4=26/22 5=24/23 6=23/24
- Primary straight cut gears, ratio 1.85:1
- Final drive chain; front sprocket 15; rear sprocket 39
- Wheelbase 1,514 mm (59.6 in)
- 189 kg dry weight
- 206 kg wet weight
- 810 mm seat height
- 920 mm height
- 895 mm width
- 2,190 mm length
- Dual seating for rider and passenger
- Steel tank with interchangeable aluminium side panels
- Machine-finished aluminium belt covers
- Under-seat storage compartment with USB socket
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Front Öhlins fully adjustable Ø48 mm usd fork
- Rear Öhlins monoshock, pre-load and rebound adjustable
- 24°.5 rake
- 111 mm (4,4 in) trail
- 33° steering lock
- Front 2 x Ø320 mm semi-floating discs
- Front radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 callipers
- Front 4-piston, axial pump with Bosch Cornering ABS
- Rear Ø245 mm disc
- Rear 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS
- Front 10-spoke in light alloy, 3.50″ x 18″
- Rear 10-spoke in light alloy, 5.50″ x 17″
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Riding Modes
- Power Modes
- Ducati Safety Pack (Cornering ABS + DTC)
- Ride by Wire (RbW)
- LED Daytime Running Light (DRL)
- LED tail light with diffusion-light
- LCD instruments with gear and fuel level indications
- Under-seat USB socket
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- 24 months unlimited kilometres
- Running in oil service 1,000 kms
- Maintenance intervals 12,000 km or 12 months (which ever occurs first)
CAN I CUSTOMISE AND ADD EXTRAS TO THIS MODEL?
Owning a Scrambler is just the start. Customising it to make it exclusively yours creates a talking point. A range of accessories are available to compliment your ride, a snap shot is below to start your idea engine. Be sure to take care of yourself too, with apparel and rider wear that is every bit Scrambler for comfort and style.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases. Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE. WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store. *Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live. The motorcycle photographed for sale may vary when viewed in our store against when images have been published on this site. We utilise a new bike available at the time for photography but the actual motorcycle for sale may differ due to manufacturing changes by the factory. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements. Photographs may include optional extras fitted, or could include a motorcycle variant or colour that differs to the variant advertised, please confirm with our team before making your final commitment. Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO 2022Matt Black
Price is ride away in QLD. An artwork with sporty attitude. Matt Black colour, Ohlins suspension, low handlebars and cafe racer style bar end mirrors. This is the most muscular version of the Scrambler 1100, the Sport PRO is for all day comfort but that low, sporting final position.
Finance this for $125 per week*
To approved purchasers.
Terms, conditions and disclaimer below.