GASGAS EC 350F 2021
This model is in runout and heavily discounted.
To confirm if stock is in-store, contact our team online or by phone.
Click MAKE AN ENQUIRY on this page, or phone us on 07 3208 7999.
IS THERE AN NATIONAL OFFER ON THIS 2021 MODEL?
Yes, a rebate applies from GASGAS and is accounted for in the ride away price.
The previous pre-paid credit offer ended 30 September 2021.
Small package that’s easy to ride.
The GASGAS red plastics reflect the Spanish originality of the brand.
Bodywork for harmony of rider and bike.
Perfect ergonomics and contact points for freedom of movement.
Flat seat profile with high grip seat cover.
NEKEN handlebars with ODI grips.
- 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine, fuel injected
- Large titanium valves and finger followers
- Diamond Like Coating (DLC) for minimal drag at high revs
- Counter balancer shaft also drives water pump and timing chain
- 349.7 cm³ displacement
- Liquid cooled
- Electric starter ignition
- Bore x stroke 57.5 mm x 88 mm
- Keihin digital EMS
AIR, FUEL, EXHAUST
- 8.5 litre fuel capacity
- Lightweight polythene transparent fuel tank with fuel level sensor
- TwinAir air filter with precision positioned inlet ducts, tool free maintenance
- Two radiators positioned for maximum cooling
- Contactless fully electronic ignition with digital adjustment
- 95 RON fuel
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speed manual by PANKL racing systems
- Dirt free gear lever
- Wet multidisc DS clutch
- Braktec hydraulics
- 5/8” x 1/4″ chain
- Hollow, gravity die-cast processed swingarm
- Lightweight chrome molybdenum steel frame, red powder coating
- Frame is hydro formed, laser cut and robot welded
- Lightweight aluminium subframe
- 106.8 kg (without fuel)
- 950 mm seat height
- 25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame
- 360 mm ground clearance
- Maximum permissible overall weight 335 kg
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- WP XPLOR 48 WP Upside-Down forks, Ø 48 mm
- WP XACT PDS mono shock, fully adjustable
- 63.5 ° steering head angle
- 300 mm front suspension travel
- 300 mm rear suspension travel
- Braktec callipers and controls
- Front wave 260 mm diameter
- Rear 220 mm diameter
- Silver high strength rims
- CNC machined hubs
- MAXXIS MAXXENDURO medium tyres
- Front 90/90 – 54R M+S TT
- Rear 140/80 – 18 M/C 70R TT
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Mitsuba electric starter
- Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah battery
- 12V 200W alternator
- LCD combination backlit display (speedo, odo, hours and so on)
- Low fuel level warning lamp
- High beam indicator lamp
- Malfunction indicator lamp
- Turn signal indicator lamp
- Oil level indicator lamp
- Halogen headlight
- LED tail and license plate lamp
- ADR kit including blinkers and mirrors
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- Initial checks 1 hour
- Servicing and maintenance 15 hours
- Major engine service 70 hours if used for motorsport
- Major engine service 135 hours if not used for motorsport
- Only use Motorex lubricants and fluids
- Refer to the owner’s manual for full maintenance chart and instructions
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced ride away including 12 months single seat QLD registration and CTP, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Price includes ADR kit fitted on assembly. Unregistered pricing is available if that’s a preference or you’re interstate, contact our team to enquire. Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE. WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store. *Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live. Images are taken from factory databases, factory websites, and by us. The motorcycle photographed by us or others may vary when compared to stock in store. We utilise a new bike available at the time for photography but the actual motorcycle for sale may differ due to manufacturing changes. Photographs may include optional extras fitted or could include a motorcycle variant or colour that differs to the variant advertised, please confirm with our team before making your final commitment. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions, and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting, and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements. Engine power figures [if stated] are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database, Redbook or manufacturer data. These figures can be the engineered approved national power outputs or crank power as tested prior to mass production. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ as each motorcycle has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for production variances, modifications, or ongoing age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only. Always read the owner’s manual front to back before operation. These are available on the GASGAS website or by scanning the QR code on your Delivery Certificate, or download it here. Hard copies aren’t provided due to environmental impact for supply and shipping. We recommend you keep a PDF copy on your phone or tablet for quick reference when out riding.
GASGAS EC 350F 2021
Price is ride away in QLD. 4-stroke with fuel injection in a perfect size in a durable package. WP suspension up front and down back. Braktec hydraulics for braking and the wet multiplate clutch. Red and white, a nod to spanish origins. Forged triple clamps, light subframe.
$14,990.00 13% off!
Finance this for $71 per week* To approved purchasers. Terms, conditions and disclaimer below.