KTM 1290 Adventure R 2020
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
No, it has been sold.
KTM’s hero adventure bike, top of the line.
Horsepower + technology + offroad ability + proven enduro performance.
- 1301cc V-Twin, 75 degrees, LC8 fuel injected motor, liquid cooled
- 118kW | 160hp | 140Nm
- 3 oil pump forced lubrication
- Diamond-Like Coating on many engine parts
- Twin plug ignition
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 23L fuel capacity approximately
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speed gearbox
- PASC slipper clutch, hydraulically actuated
- Overdrive sixth gear
BODYWORK AND CHASSIS
- Chrome-molybdenum steel tubular space frame, powder coated
- 250mm ground clearance
- 890mm seat height
- 217kg dry weight
- Steel trellis frame weighing only 9.8kg
- Die-cast, open lattice swingarm
- Two handlebar positions | 10mm forward or back
- 3D foam padding on the seat
- Two footpeg positions | 10mm up and back
- Shorter windscreen (vs the S model) to prevent your helmet hitting when standing in rough terrain
- Luggage carrier mounts as standard
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Front Brembo four-piston radial fixed calipers, two
- Rear Brembo twin-piston fixed calipers, single
- 320mm front disc, 267mm rear disc
- Bosch 9M+ Two-channel ABS (incl. offroad mode, disengageable)
- Front Brembo four-piston radial fixed calliper, brake disc
- Rear Brembo twin-piston fixed calliper, brake disc
- Front disc 320 mm
- Rear disc 267 mm
- 21″ front spoked wheel, 18″ rear
LIGHTING, INSTRUMENTS, ELECTRONICS
- Keihin Engine Management with ride-by-wire and twin ignition
- Bosch 9ME combined cornering ABS, offroad mode, disengageable
- Illuminated menu switch
- LED headlight with integrated DRL
- Cornering LED lights with 3 stages depending on lean angle
- LED tail light and blinkers
- 6.5″ colour TFT display with a host of information
- USB phone pocket
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Lean angle sensitive traction control
- 4 traction modes | street, sport, rain and offroad, and off altogether
- Automatic Turn Signal Cancellation | off in 10 secs of movement or 150m riding distance
- Offroad ride mode.
- Offroad traction control
- Offroad ABS braking
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- Two year factory warranty
- 15,000km regular service intervals, or 12 months, whichever occurs first.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE.
WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING ELSE THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
6 speed, chain final
217 kg dry
Full License Required