KTM 1290 Super Adventure S 2020 Orange
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
No, this colour is sold out.
Feels nimble to ride even though it’s a big adventure bike.
Not just big power and torque but riddled with technology.
Road orientated travel bike but can be off-road too.
- 1301cc V-Twin, 75 degree, 4 valves
- 160 hp, 118 kW, 140 Nm
- Liquid cooled
- Ride lazy or at full-throttle
- Twin plug ignition (better controlled power, lower fuel consumption)
- Flow optimised ports
- Forced oil lubrication with 3 oil pumps
- Slick low friction valve train
- DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coated cam followers
- Piston structure derived from F1 technology
- Low crankshaft with reciprocating weight, better free revving
- Ride by wire for precise throttle valve positions
- Keihin EMS
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- Forced front air induction
- 23 litre fuel tank
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- Backlash eliminated and reduced engine noise
- Polished torque output in low to mid range rpm
- PASC slipper clutch, assists back torque and throttle openings
- 6th gear long overdrive, cruising comfort and better fuel use
- 238 kg with a full tank of fuel, actually light for this segment
- Excellent power to weight ratio thanks to big kW and low weight
- Chrome-molybdenum steel trellis frame, excellent chassis geometery
- Frame is laser cut and robot welded, only 9.8 kg
- Two handlebar clamping positions, 10mm forwards or backwards
- Five reach settings on the levers
- Two foot peg positions, 10mm up and back diagonally
- 3D foam padding on the seat
- Two seat positions, either 860 mm or 875 mm
- Windshield height changeable with self locking winder
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- WP semi-active suspension with 4 settings to suit the situation
- Suspension Control Unit adapts damping rates in real-time
- Damping suspension settings are comfort, street, sport and offroad
- Pre-load settings for rear with 4 settings
- Suspension pre-load settings for one or two riders, with or without luggage
- Die-cast open-lattice swingarm, precisely manufactured and lightweight
- Steering damper by WP
- 200 mm suspension travel, front and rear
- Precise. Powerful. Consistent. Brakes by BREMBO.
- Twin 320 mm front discs, radially mounted.
- Front 4 piston calipers.
- Rear 267 mm single disc
- BOSCH two-channel 9M+ ABS unit, with multiple settings
- Alloy rims made in low pressure die casting process
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail tyres
- 120/70 ZR 19 up front
- 170/60 ZR 17 at the rear
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Ride by wire, perfect dosage of fuel
- Bosch cornering disengageable ABS with Brembo brakes
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System with visible tyre pressures on the display
- Semi-active suspension
- KTM Race On keyless ride with fob, leave it in your pocket
- Cruise control
- 6.5 inch TFT colour display, great at night and in direct sunlight
- Display is anti-glare made of strong sheet glass
- A host of information beyond just speed, revs, fuel
- Information also includes ride modes, air temp, oil temp, volts, fuel stats, speed stats, fuel range and more
- Illuminated switchblocks
- Intuitive up and down menu system for the display and switchblock
- Personalisation is possible in the menu systems
- LED headlight with central aluminium section for cooling
- LED daytime running light so you better your chance of being seen
- Cornering LED lights, 3 stages, depending on lean angle
- LED blinkers front and rear, plus LED tail and plate lamps
- USB phone pocket
- Motorcycle Traction Control (MTC) which is lean sensitive
- MTC has street, sport, rain and offroad and off altogether
- Lean active sensitive cornering ABS, switchable and disengageable
- Automatic turn signal cancellation (10 seconds or 150 metres)
- Offroad riding mode, limits power and changes the ABS to suit
- Offroad traction control mode to be ambitious like required wheel slip
- KTM MyRide for your smartphone, bluetooth calls text and music
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- Two year factory KTM warranty
- 15,000km regular service intervals
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE.
WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING ELSE THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
KTM 1290 Super Adventure S 2020Orange
Price is ride away in QLD. Unrivaled performance with 160 hp controlled through advanced electronics, its the touring bike without giving up the power. Full LED lighting, cruise control, colour tablet-style display, semi-active suspension, the list is big. This 2020 in model in orange is available to purchase.
Finance this for $125 per week*
To approved purchasers. Terms, conditions and disclaimer below.