KTM 1290 Super Duke GT 2021 White
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
Stock is ordered for the next available shipment.
Priority is given to pre-sold’s, the sooner you order, the sooner you’ll have your new bike.
Contact our Sales Team to arrange.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
> A real sports bike as a tourer.
> Rider-focused design with power and comfort combined.
> Usable electronics for safety, comfort and performance.
- 1301 cc, V 75 degree, four stroke, liquid cooled
- 175 hp, 128 kw, 141 Nm
- 3 oil pumps for forced oil lubrication
- Keihin engine management with twin spark ignition
- Lightweight titanium inlet valves
- Flow optimised ports
- Lightweight resonator chambers
- Reworked EFI mapping with plain bearing and timing, less vibration and noise
- Low reciprocating weighted crankshaft
- Separate maps for each spark plug
- Forged piston structure for hard wearing and low friction
AIR, FUEL & EXHAUST
- 23 litre fuel capacity
- Rustproof stainless steel exhaust, quiet at low rpms and barks at high rpm
- Long range fuel tank also protects the lower body from wind and weather
TRANSMISSION & FINAL DRIVE
- PASC (power assisted) slipper clutch, hydraulically actuated
- Lightest swingarm in its class
- Quickshifter+, up and down shifting
BODYWORK & CHASSIS
- Chrome-moly tubular space frame, powder coated
- Subframe engineered to support a pillion and fully loaded pannier cases
- Three positions for rear brake and shift levers
- 9 way adjustable windshield
- Integrated pannier mounting for optional luggage systems
- 835 mm seat height
- 209 kg dry weight
SUSPENSION & STEERING
- WP semi-active front suspension, 48 mm diameter
- WP semi-active rear suspension, monoshock
- Adaptive suspension – comfort, street and sport settings
- Suspension adapts to damping, load and anti-dive rates in real time
- WP steering damper
- Brembo monoblock four-piston radial fixed front caliper, 320 mm disc
- Brembo twin piston fixed rear caliper, 240 mm disc
- Bosch 9ME combined ABS with cornering and supermoto modes, disengagable
WHEELS & TYRES
- Pirelli Angel GT tyres, tubeless
- Alloy wheels made from a low pressure die-cast process
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Electric start with key fob
- Cruise control and ride by wire
- Heated grips as standard
- Easily controlled mode switch for menu items, backlit
- Cornering LED system with three stages of lean angle illumination
- Integrated turning LED’s in cornering LED’s for a exclusive look
- Full colour 6.5″ TFT instrument display, award winning
- Specific graphics on display for the GT and a host of rider information
- Motorcycle Stability Control (MSC)
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), pressures displayed on the TFT screen
- Supermoto ABS mode, a touring bike but still a Duke so this feature is available
- Automatic Turn Indicator Reset (ATIR), after 10 sec or 150 m
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONAL ELECTRONIC PACKAGES?
Hill Hold Control
- Prevents rolling backwards unintentionally
- Can determine if on a slope and at standstill
- Brakes stay applied until you start riding
Motor Slip Regulation
- Counters the traction control
- If MSR is too high, the throttle will open to prevent rear wheel slip
- Also works depending on cornering angle
- 9 stages of traction control spin adjusting
- Throttle response adjustment
- Track riding mode
- Anti-wheelie off
- Launch control
- Performance mode
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE.
WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING ELSE THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
KTM 1290 Super Duke GT 2021White
Price is ride away in QLD. Sports touring is thrown around as a term, it applies perfectly here on this white GT. 175 hp and 141 Nm, paired with a host of high-end electronics for comfort and safety. Sensible 23L fuel tank, the ideal balance of range and weight. Semi-active WP suspension too.