KTM 200 Duke 2020 ABS Orange
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
This colour for the 2020 model is now sold out, replaced with the 2021 model.
Revised for 2020 with updated Duke family look.
Now with ABS braking, two channel front and rear.
Larger 13.5L fuel tank vs outgoing model’s 10L tank.
Highway speed capable.
LED running light surrounding bright halogen headlight.
Monochrome LCD display.
Duke family design language.
- 25hp, 19kW, 19.5Nm
- Peak power at 10,000rpm
- Peak torque at 8,000rpm
- 1 cylinder, 4 stroke, fuel injected
- Liquid cooling
- Electric starter
- Bosch Engine Management System
- Updated airbox and exhaust
- Four valves per cylinder
- Two overhead camshafts
- Carbon coated cam followers
- Three chamber exhaust silencer
- 6 speed transmission
- Wet multi-disc clutch, mechanically actuated
- WP APEX 43 front USD (Upside Down) forks
- WP APEX progressive mono shock rear suspension
- 150mm suspension travel, front and rear
- Front 4-piston radial fixed brake calliper by BYBRE
- Rear single piston floating brake calliper by BYBRE
- BYBRE is a company under control of Brembo
- 300mm front brake diameter
- 230mm rear brake diameter
- Bosch 10MB Two Channel ABS with supermoto mode
BODY, WHEELS, INSTRUMENTS
- Steel trellis frame, powder coated
- 17″ cast alloy wheels
- 110mm wide front tyre
- 150mm wide rear tyre
- Two part seating, supporting rider and pillion
- Steel fuel tank shaped for perfect knee contact
- READY TO RACE design cue’s unmistakably Duke
- LCD digital display showing gear in mesh, fuel, service reminder and more.
- 170mm ground clearance
- 810mm seat height
- 140kg dry weight
- 13.5L fuel capacity
- 150mm front suspension travel
- 150mm rear suspension travel
CAN I CUSTOMISE AND ADD EXTRAS TO THIS MODEL?
A range of KTM PowerParts are available to purchase and customise your ride. Some suggestions below:
- Akrapovic slip on exhaust
- High quality gear shift lever
- 25mm lowering kit
- Forged aluminium footbrake lever
- Wave brake discs, front and rear
- Touratech brackets for phones and GPS units
- Rear luggage bag
- Side luggage bag set
- 48L top case plus coloured inserts
- Tank bag
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 6 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE.
WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING ELSE THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
KTM 200 Duke ABS 2020Orange
Price is ride away for QLD. Updated for 2020, this commuter or first bike now has ABS braking. LED blinkers and tail light, LCD instruments and easy to operate upright riding position results in a great runabout that looks fantastic in orange and joins the Duke Family for an idea daily bike.
Finance this for $29 per week*
To approved purchasers. Terms, conditions and disclaimer below.