KTM 250 SX 2021
DO YOU HAVE BRAND NEW STOCK IN-STORE?
Stock is on its way and due in December.
Contact us to make arrangements to purchase.
IS THERE A SALES PROMOTION FOR THIS MOTORCYCLE?
No promotions from KTM are current on this model.
KTM 250 SX 2021 | Specifications and Features
WHAT ARE THE 2021 UPDATES FOR THIS MODEL?
WP XACT front forks have internal updates, now slightly firmer.
WP rear shock feature internal hardware updates, now slightly firmer to match the front.
New low friction seals on suspension made by SKF for improved action.
Reworked front fork with extended air and oil bypasses for reduced pressure peaks.
New graphics and refreshed asthetics.
New tyres, now Dunlop Geomax MX-33.
The largest two-stroke MX model in KTM’s range.
KTM still supporting two-stroke power and continuously improving the model whilst keeping the weight down.
- 249cc, 2 stroke, single cylinder motor, liquid cooled
- Counter balance shaft for reduced vibration
- Engine covers with a surface that reduced wear by rider’s boots
- Kickstarter ignition with Kokusan EMS
- Reworked reeds for intake reed block for further improvements
- Compact die-cast crankcases with centralised shaft mass
- Two radiators, positioned for lower centre of gravity
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) combined with clever fluid circuit routing
- Radiators with protections against flying rocks
- Radiator braces that disperse energy around the radiators in the event of an impact
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 40:1 premix
- 7.5L fuel capacity
- Mikuni 38mm flat side TMX fuel system
- Pressure Control Exhaust Value (PCEV)
- Header pipe produced with a 3 dimensional stamping process, robot welded
- Aluminium silencer
- Tool free air box servicing, behind left side panel
- Twin Air filter and cage design with fail proof mounting
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 5 speed transmission with ‘no dirt’ gear shifter
- KTM developed wet damped diaphragm steel (DDS) clutch
- Clutch with diaphragm spring instead coil springs
- Brembo hydraulics for clutch system
- Front sprocket fixation using screw and diaphragm instead of circlip
- One piece lightweight cast alloy swingarm with a wide range of adjustment
BODYWORK AND FRAME
- Central tube frame with double cradle, hydro formed chrome molybdenum, robot welded
- Single piece cast aluminium subframe with long rear axle slot
- CNC machined triple clamps with 22mm offset
- NEKEN aluminium handlebars with centre crash pad, tapered 28mm to 22mm diameter
- ODI lock on grips, vulcanised on throttle and lock on for left grip
- ‘No dirt’ footpegs
- Kiska and KTM Factory Team designed bodywork and decals
- i-beam bodywork structure for maximum rigidity
- Seat fitted with one long lateral screw
- Silicone strips on the seat for better rider grip
- 375mm ground clearance
- 950mm seat height
- 95.5kg dry weight
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- WP XACT 48 upside down air forks, AER technology, 48mm diameter, fully adjustable
- New front fork setting and compression adjuster for 2020 for a softer controlled ride
- Two chamber air spring in left leg and oil dampening in right leg, 1kg weight reduction over springs
- Easy to adjust with supplied air pump, rebound and compression clickers
- WP XACT mono rear shock with linkage, fully adjustable, with progressive dampening
- Revised rear shock setting for 2020 and new compression adjuster
- 310mm front suspension travel
- 300mm rear suspension travel
- High tech Brembo brakes and hydraulics
- Galfer front wave disc brake, 260mm diameter
- Galfer rear wave disc brake, 220mm diameter
- Lightweight black high end Excel rims
- CNC machined hubs and spokes, lightweight aluminium nipples
- 1.60 x 21″ front rim
- 2.15 x 19″ rear rim
- 80/100 x 21″ front tyre
- 90/110 x 19″ rear tyre
- Dunlop Geomax MX-33 tyres
KTM 250 SX 2021 | Terms of Sale
Priced ride away including dealer pre-delivery and administration costs.
Collection from in-store only; no freight to address unless handover completed in-person with our KTM Sales Team.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
KTM 250 SX 2021 | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
1cyl, 2 stroke carby
5 speed, chain final