KTM 390 Adventure 2021 White
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
Stock is ordered for the next available shipment.
Priority is given to pre-sold’s, the sooner you order, the sooner you’ll have your new bike.
Contact our Sales Team to arrange.
Originally launched in March 2020, still a relatively new bike.
LAMS approved in Queensland.
- 373cc single cylinder fuel injected motor
- 32kw | 43hp | 37Nm
- Electric starter
- Wet sump lubrication
- Liquid cooled motor
- Twin overhead camshafts and DOHC technology
- Balancer shaft and straight air intakes
- Improved emission values from two catalytic converters and fuel tank vent system
- 89mm bore piston is DLC coated for durability
- Crown cooled by oil spray nozzle
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- Airbox access under the seat, easily removable
- 14.5L fuel tank approximate capacity
- Approximately 400 kms of riding estimated (depending on conditions)
- 46mm throttle body for fuel injection
- Lightweight crafted muffler with catalytic converters in the header pipe and pre-muffler
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speed transmission
- PASC anti-hopping (slipper) clutch
- Die cast open lattice swingarm
- 200mm ground clearance
- 855mm seat height
- 158kg dry weight
- Rugged and lightweight frame, similar to 450 Rally model
- Removable subframe made of steel trellis, compact and lightweight
- Tapered aluminium handlebar
- Two part seat with narrower rider’s seat, mix of grip and movement
- Rubber inserts in footpegs can be removed
- Windshield can be mounted in high or low positions
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Steel trellis frame, powder coated
- WP APEX 43 front suspension, fully adjustable
- WP APEX monoshock rear suspension, fully adjustable
- 170mm front travel, 177mm rear travel
- BYBRE four piston radial fixed calliper front brake
- BYBRE single piston floating calliper rear brake
- Disc brake diameters | 320mm front, 230mm rear
- Bosch 9.1MP two-channel cornering ABS with offroad mode
- Metzeler Tourance tyres on alloy wheels
- Front 100/90 R19 M/C 57H
- Rear 130/80 R17 M/C 66H
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Bosch Engine Management System with ride-by-wire
- Left side switchblock with menu system access
- LED headlight, be seen and see well in the dark
- 5″ colour TFT rider’s display
- Motorcycle Traction Control
- KTM MyRide | bluetooth for audio and phone and GPS Nav app
- Quickshifter+ | up and down clutchless quick shifts | $380.00 fitted
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE.
WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING ELSE THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
KTM 390 Adventure 2021White
Price is ride away in QLD. 2021 retains the simplicity, low weight, versatility and again in white. A compact, single cylinder travel enduro. With a sporty design, large equipment list. 158 kg dry weight, 855 mm seat height, Bosch two-channel cornering ABS, WP APEX suspension.