KTM 500 EXC-F SIX DAYS 2021
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
No, this model is sold out for 2021.
THE PRICE IS RIDE AWAY. WHAT DOES THIS INCLUDE FOR ENDURO BIKES?
Our price includes the ADR kit fitted, which is a requirement by Law for registration.
You can remove this kit after you take delivery.
It’s then easy to refit for when it’s time to get a roadworthy certificate and sell it again.
Price also includes the registration, stamp duty and Class 12 CTP, which can be quite a price when you add all this together.
As you can see, the ride away price covers a lot of expense and time.
ADR approved and can be registered.
LAMS approved for Queensland, ride on your RE licence or L permit.
WHAT ARE THE SIX DAYS FEATURES?
- Silencers with new SIX DAYS logo
- Rims with new SIX DAYS logo
- Radiator fan (four stroke models only)
- Combination map switch (four stroke models only)
- Engine guard
- Front axle puller
- Stealth rear sprocket
- Handlebar with new SIX DAYS logo
- Solid rear brake disc
- Floating front brake disc
- Orange frame
- Orange CNC triple clamps
- Orange chain guide
- SIX DAYS seat
- SIX days graphics
LAST YEAR’S 2020 MODEL EARNED MANY UPDATES. WHAT WERE THEY?
Newly developed camshaft.
New exhaust system.
Updated fuel injection system.
Newly developed SOHC cylinder is now more compact.
Cylinder is 15mm lower and 500g lighter improving mass centralisation.
Newly shaped exhaust ports controlled by new overhead camshaft.
Better axial fixation of the de-compressor shaft.
New more efficient integrated engine breather system.
Four new valves are shorter, same valve timings as previous generation.
Rocker arms now with stiffer design, more consistent performance throughout the rpm range.
Shorter timing chain and new low friction chain guides.
New piston made by König is a box-in-box type.
A 10% lighter piston pin, a major contributor to performance, low vibration, engine speed.
Raised compression ratio of 12.75:1.
Piston top has been optimised for more efficient combustion.
New ECU maps adapt to new exhaust, airbox and engine configuration.
Redesigned engine casings, now 300g reduced in weight average.
Newly designed radiators, now 12mm lower.
Radiators being lower also lowers bike’s centre of gravity.
Reworked delta distributor, 4mm larger centre tube, increases cross section by 57%.
Coolant flows from cylinder head to radiators more efficiently.
New two-piece exhaust header pipe, easier access to the shock.
New aluminium muffler sleeve, larger profile, new end cap.
Redesigned exhaust also reduces bike’s centre of gravity with centralised masses.
New lightweight chromoly steel frame.
Redesigned areas of the frame now have a higher lateral, longitudinal and torsional stiffness.
Frame now has better feedback for the rider, playful handling and improved stability.
Lateral engine stays are now aluminium, less vibration and better cornering.
New lateral frame guards, structured surface improving grip.
Frame guards now serve as heat protection against right side muffler.
Subframe is 40mm longer, better fender stability, weighs only 900g.
Aluminium spoke nipples feature a reworked design, less frequency for tightening.
Re-calibrated fork mid-valve piston for more constant damping.
Fork updates keep the front higher, less chance of bottoming out.
New upper fork end caps, clickers, colours and graphics.
Rear shock second piston improvements and reworked shape of sealing cup.
Improved rear suspension resistance against bottoming out, comfort still the same.
New shock settings better damping characteristics to match the new frame.
Newly designed lightweight polyethylene fuel tank with improved ergonomics.
New airbox design, better flow dynamics.
Airbox now with maximum protection against soiling the air filter.
New tail light design fits perfectly in to rear fender.
Reworked wiring harness has most electricals under the seat, more accessible and reliable.
New in-mold graphics confirm high performance intentions and race winning progression.
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2021?
Updated suspension now with additional pre-load adjuster, great for varying track conditions.
Reworked shift locker.
New graphics to show everyone you have the latest bikes on the track.
- 510.9cc, 4 stroke fuel injected, 1 cylinder, liquid cooled
- Bore of 95 mm
- Same bore as the 450, a longer stroke for the 500
- Euro IV homologation
- Compact Single Overhead Camshaft (SOHC)
- Titanium and steel valves (titanium intake 40 mm, steel exhaust 33 mm)
- New spark plug for combustion efficiency
- Efficient centralisation of engine mass
- Engine smart surface reduces wear by rider’s boots, keeps them looking great
- Piston has unique crown shape, adapted to the combustion chamber
- Piston also has low weight yet extra rigid for enhanced durability
- Low weight construction means oscillating masses are low, very lively
- Multi-function side mounted balancer shaft, balances oscillating forces
- Balancer shaft also drives the water pump
- Pressure lubrication using 2 Eaton oil pumps
- Motorex Cross Power 4T 10W/50 engine oil
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) smarter coolant circuit routing
- Radiator protection against flying rocks and debris
- Radiator bracing disperses energy around the radiators during an impact
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- Fuel tank 9.2 L
- 95 RON fuel type
- 42 mm throttle body by Keihin
- ¼-turn bayonet filler cap makes for quick and easy closure
- Manufactured using see-through plastic for easy level checks
- Tank has integrated fuel pump system and a fuel level sensor
- Fuel line features a 90° connector to the tank, better protection against damage
- Twin Air air filter mounted in a stiff cage, minimising incorrect installation
- Filter maintenance is tool-free, quick and easy, an original feature from KTM
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6-speed transmission by PANKL RACING SYSTEMS
- Stronger, forged raw material, light durable and reliable
- No change to gear ratios, already perfectly matched to power of engine
- Fitted with gear sensor, option for different characteristics in every gear
- Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Brembo hydraulics
- Chain X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4″
- One piece swingarm, made with gravity die-cast process
- Swingarm design offers low weight, perfect flex and plenty of adjustment
- Central-tube frame with double-cradle
- Hydro formed elements from robot welded frames
- Reworked throttle cable mount, easier access and smoother routing
- High strength, tapered aluminium NEKEN handlebar
- Four different handlebar positions
- Grip on the right is ODI vulcanised grip
- Grip on the left is ODI lock-on grip
- Sophisticated ‘no dirt’ footpegs prevent clogging
- Pegs on Enduro models are 6mm higher than MX models, can be swapped however
- Bodywork designed by input from KTM factory riders, Kiska Design and KTM R&D
- A resulting bodywork shape that provides harmony between rider and bike
- Front and rear fenders with intelligent i-beam design, maximum stability and lowest weight
- Steering head angle 63.5 °
- Ground clearance 355 mm
- Seat height 960 mm
- Maximum permissible overall weight 335 kg
- 106 kg weight without fuel
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- WP-USD Xplor 48 front suspension
- WP Xplor PDS shock absorber rear suspension
- PDS = Progressive Dampening System
- Front suspension travel 300 mm
- Rear suspension travel 310 mm
- Front fork diameter 48mm
- Split fork design by WP and KTM
- Both sides with springs
- Compression dampening on the left, rebound on the right
- Easily adjusted via dials on top of fork tubes, 30 clicks each
- Rear shock is linked directly to the swingarm without additional linkage systems
- Shock link design reduces weight and helps to hook on rocks
- Enduro-specific damping progression using second damping piston
- Rear shock closed cup towards end of the stroke supported by progressive shock spring
- Fully adjustable rear shock including high and low speed compression
- From new, delivered suspension is set for a rider 75-85kgs
- Front brake Brembo twin-piston floating caliper, brake disc
- Rear brake Brembo single-piston floating caliper, brake disc
- Front brake diameter 260 mm
- Rear brake diameter 220 mm
- High tech Brembo calipers and hydraulics
- Lightweight Wave discs
- Lightweight CNC machined hubs
- High end GIANT rims, maximum stability and minimum weight
- Front tyre 80/100 21″ M/C 51 M TT Maxxis Maxx EnduPro
- Rear tyre 140/80 18″ M/C 7OR M+S TT Maxxis Maxx EnduPro
- Proven electric starter made by MITSUBA
- Electric radiator fan
- State of the art Keihin Engine Management System
- Electronic fuel injection
- Separate systems for cold start and idle adjustment
- Improved seal of the MAP sensor (Manifold Absolute Pressure) for more reliability
- Super lightweight 12v, 2.0 Ah lithium-ion starter battery, maintenance free
- 12V, 70 W alternator
- Backlit combination instrument for speed, hours, distance, time, lap timer
- Instrument is powered by separate 3 V battery to retain information when bike is not running
- Headlight with HS1 35W/35W motorcycle halogen globe
- LED tail and brake combination lamp, LED license plate lamp
- Amber incandescent globes with clear lenses for turn signals
- Malfunction indicator lamp with blinking codes for fault diagnosis
- Fuel level warning lamp when fuel is at reserve
- High beam and turn signal indicator lamps
CAN I CUSTOMISE AND ADD EXTRAS TO THIS MODEL?
A long list of KTM PowerParts are available to enhance your ride.
To keep you riding safe and comfortable, choose from a range of KTM PowerWear options.
Both are available in our dedicated KTM Brisbane accessories and spares showroom, upstairs.
- Combination map switch for different maps in each gear and ignition curve
- Map switch also activates TRACTION CONTROL on the fly
- Rekluse automatic clutch featuring EXP technology
- Hinson inner clutch hub
- Hinson clutch pressure plate
- KTM outer clutch cover
- Hinson outer clutch cover
- Water pump cover protections
- Radiator fan with Trail Tech temperature readout and control
- Radiator fan, plug and play
- Radiator reservoir, tank built in to the frame breast pipe
- Akrapovic slip on silencer, made from high grade titanium
- Akrapovic Racing Line full exhaust, more power and torque, stainless steel header, titanium silencer
- FMF Megabomb header pipe
- FMF Powercore 4 silencer, slip on with original manifold
- FMF Factory 4.1 RCT titanium silencer, carbon cap, blue anodised outer sleeve
- CNC anodised machined parts for a range of applications
- Fork protector options
- Frame protection sticker kits
- Frame protection sets
- Swingarm protection kits
- Fork shoe protection kits
- Aluminium skid plates
- Clutch slave protection kits
- Clutch cover protection kits
- Factory adjuster wheel for suspension
- Anodized orange triple clamp
- Factory start devices
- Suspension lowering kits for rider’s under 80 kg
- Pre-load adjusters
- Suspension bleeder valve
- Factory steering damper and triple clamp kit
- Wheel rim sticker kit
- Front axle puller
- Sensor magnet retaining bracket
- Wheel bearing protection cap kit
- Factory high strength wheel options
- Flame Wave disc options
- Solid Wave disc for muddy conditions
- Factory brake caliper
- Brake caliper protection
- Brake pad retaining pin
- Brake disc guards
- Factory fuel cap
- Fuel filter to prevent dirt entering on refuelling
- Factory fuel cap vent
- Air filter dust, water and sand protection
- O and Z dispensed rings from chain
- Supersprox Stealth rear sprocket
- High strength rear sprockets
- Chain sliding protection and chain guides
- Lock on grip sets
- Half-waffle grip sets
- Grip heaters
- Orange aluminium handlebars
- Renthal Twinwall 999 and 996 handlebars
- Handlebar risers
- Progressive Handlebar Damping System (PHDS)
- Handguard kits, reinforced or lightweight, black, white or orange
- Handlebar muffs
- Flex clutch and brake levers
- Folding left hand mirror
- Handlebar ends
- Handlebar pads solid or smartphone holding
- Scott’s steering damper
- Akrapovic footpeg set, 41% lighter than standard
- Start number decals, various colours
- LED headlight, 1500 lumens, 5500 Kelvin, on and off with high beam switch
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE.
WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING ELSE THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
KTM 500 EXC-F SIX DAYS 2021Italia Livery
Price is ride away in QLD. International Six Days Enduro, or ISDE, is the biggest comp on the calendar. Paying tribute to the next race in Italy in 2021, that was rescheduled from 2020. Go top spec with this big SOHC fuel injected four stroke and get noticed at the front of the fast trails.
Finance this for $94 per week*
To approved purchasers. Terms, conditions and disclaimer below.