KTM 85 SX Small Wheel 2021
DO YOU HAVE BRAND NEW STOCK IN-STORE?
We have one on its way to us available to purchase.
Contact our Sales Crew to arrange.
IS THERE A SALES PROMOTION FOR THIS MOTORCYCLE?
No promotions from KTM are current on this model.
KTM 85 SX Small Wheel 2021 | Specifications and Features
WHAT’S NEW ON THIS 2021 MODEL vs THE PREVIOUS YEAR?
Completely new front and rear brake system by FORMULA.
New throttle assembly, smoother and better throttle action.
Tapered handlebar allowing ODI lock-on grip fitment.
New graphics for 2021.
For riders aged 6 to 12 years
Genuine MX bike engineered with quality components like the senior bikes
- 84.9 cm³ 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- MEDJ digital engine management
- Bore x stroke 47 mm x 48.95 mm
- Kickstarter ignition
- Sophisticated power valve system controls exhaust and sub exhaust ports
- Excellent midrange performance meaning less clutch work
- Adjuster screw allows opening time of the power valve to be adjusted to suit
- High pressure die-cast crankcases with minimum thickness but remaining strong
- Cases allow shaft arrangements to have a low centre of gravity
- Lightweight crankshaft, optimised balancing, reduced vibration and oscillating mass
- Radiators positioned for lower centre of gravity
- Design matches the shrouds for optimum air flow
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) with clever cooling circuit routing
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 5.2 litre approximate fuel capacity
- MIKUNI TMX carburettor, 38mm, flat slide
- Smooth and controllable fueling for power all the way to the redline
- Angle of intake manifold helps reduce the overflow of fuel
- Less sensitive to altitudes and temperatures
- 3 dimension stamping process for the exhaust header pipe
- Lightweight and compact silencer with packing wool
- Sweet two-stroke noise within FIM noise limits
- Airbox is optimised to accommodate a small space
- Tool free air filter accessibility
- Twin Air BV filter and filter cage with a fail-proof mounting system
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Drive shaft with a screw for front sprocket fixation
- A diaphragm spring instead of a circlip for optimal sprocket fixing
- No dirt gear shifter
- Wet, multi-disc clutch, Formula hydraulics
- 1/2 x 5/16″ chain
BODYWORK AND FRAME
- Central double-cradle-type 25CrMo4 steel frame
- A downsized version of the full-size framed bikes
- Frame is robot welded for highest level of consistent quality
- Flex characteristics tailored for easy handling
- Orange powder coated frame with standard frame protectors
- Lightweight aluminium sub-frame
- Radiators with protectors against flying rocks but also a brace dispersing energy in an impact
- Tapered aluminium handlebar
- ODI lock-on grips
- No-dirt footpegs with effective cleaning system
- 336 mm ground clearance
- 67 kg without fuel
- 865 mm seat height
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Front XACT 43 WP Upside-Down fork, Ø 43 mm
- Fork design offers 1kg weight reduction over conventional spring forks
- Easy air pressure adjustment using single air pressure valve and supplied air pump
- Rear WP Xplor PDS shock absorber
- Rear is fully adjustable for preload, compression and rebound
- 66 ° steering head angle
- 278 mm front suspension travel
- 305 mm rear suspension travel
- One-piece swingarm with clear markings for easy adjustment
- Disc brakes front and rear, floating calipers
- Wave brake discs
- Front 240 mm brake diameter
- Rear 220 mm brake diameter
- Black Excel rims
- CNC machined hubs
- MAXXIS tyres
KTM 85 SX Small Wheel 2021 | Terms of Sale
Priced ride away including dealer pre-delivery and administration costs.
Collection from in-store only; no freight to address unless handover completed in-person with our KTM Sales Team.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
KTM 85 SX Small Wheel 2021 | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
1cyl, 2 stroke carby
6 speed, chain final