KTM RC 390 2019
KTM RC 390 2019 | Features
- Moto3 genes, a proper race bike for the streets.
- 373cc single cylinder fuel injected liquid cooled motor.
- Highway speed capable and beyond.
- Key ignition with electric start.
- Wet sump lubrication.
- PASC slipper clutch, mechanically operated.
- Bosch Engine Management System with ride-by-wire.
- Steel trellis frame, powder coated.
- WP APEX 43 front suspension.
- WP APEX monoshock rear suspension.
- Bosch 9.1 two channel ABS braking, disengageable.
- Lightweight, compact, fuel efficient motor.
- Four valves in the cylinder head.
- Two overhead camshafts.
- Carbon coated cam followers.
- 46mm throttle body.
- Close ratio 6 speed transmission.
- Race inspired exhaust close to the bike’s centre of gravity.
- A shorter trail thanks different steering head angle than 390 Duke.
- Forged aluminium triple clamps.
- Cast alloy wheels, 17 inch.
- Tyres 110mm front, 150mm rear.
- BYBRE four piston radial bolted front caliper.
- 320mm front disc.
- BYBRE single piston floating rear caliper.
- 230mm rear disc.
- 10L fuel capacity with ergonomic tank shape for racing posture.
- Clip on handlebars for sports riding.
- 820mm two-part seat, can be single or dual seat in Queensland for registration.
- Aerodynamic windshield.
- Race ready footpegs, 3 positions to suit the rider.
- Aerodynamic thin tail housing the LED tail lamp.
- Integrated LED blinkers in mirror stems.
- LED rear blinkers, LED front marker maps, halogen twin projector headlamps.
- Backlit menu buttons on switchblock.
- 100% advanced LCD display, orange backlight.
- Shift light, fuel gauge, service reminder and more.
- LAMS approved in Queensland.
KTM RC 390 2019 | Features | Terms of Sale
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Collection from in-store only; no freight to address unless handover completed in-person with our KTM Sales Team.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
KTM RC 390 2019 | Features | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
6 Speed, Chain Final
147 kg dry