Suzuki Boulevard C90B 2018 Grey
Suzuki Boulevard C90B 2018 Grey | Current Promotion
One remaining at a significant saving. Once this is sold they are no longer available, a discontinued model for Australia.
Offer ends when stock is sold out.
Suzuki Boulevard C90B 2018 Grey | Features
- Most powerful cruiser engine in the 1000cc – 1600cc class.
- Long stroke V-Twin with amazing blend of delivery.
- Steel tube frame for classic cruiser traditional bike building.
- Seat is wide offering the rider freedom of movement.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve technology.
- 32-bit control unit, as found in race Suzuki GSX-R’s.
- Dual spark plugs for each cylinder.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) for reduced cylinder friction.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control, great for cold starts.
- Three separate air cleaner boxes, for reduced noise.
- Increased engine output with no sacrifice to tank shape or motorcycle styling.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System helps prevent stalling.
- Low maintenance final drive shaft.
- Wide front and dominant rear tyres.
- A smooth ground hugging ride thanks to an oil damped rear end.
- Massive 18 litre fuel tank for longer rides between stops.
- Gear position indicator.
- Fuel gauge and trip meter, and low fuel warning lamp.
- All black wheels with fat tyres.
- Blacked out exhaust.
- Blacked out forks.
- Blacked out engine covers.
- Blacked out frame.
- Blacked out rear suspension.
Suzuki Boulevard C90B 2018 Grey | Specifications
- 4 stroke, liquid cooled, fuel injected, V-Twin 54 degree motor with SOHC
- Electric starter
- 5 speeds forward, constant mesh
- Showa 45mm conventional forks, 130mm wheel travel
- Showa mono shock rear, 108mm travel
- Nissin Twin Piston Front Brakes, 330mm disc
- Tokico Rear Disc Caliper, 275mm disc
- 18 L Fuel Tank
- 720 mm Seat Height
- 2570 mm Overall Length
- 990 mm Overall Width
- 1135 mm Overall Height
- 344 kg Wet Weight
- 1675 mm Wheelbase Length
- 2 Years Unlimited Kilometre Factory Warranty
Suzuki Boulevard C90B 2018 Grey | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 6 months registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Suzuki Boulevard C90B 2018 Grey | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
5 Speed, Shaft Final
12000km or 12 months
Full License Required