Suzuki Boulevard M109RZ 2020 White
National ride away pricing now on from Suzuki.
Offer ends 24 December 2020 or when stock is sold out.
Terms and conditions apply, see in-store for full details.
The next shipment is on its way.
Contact us to purchase the next available bike to arrive.
Suzuki Boulevard M109RZ 2020 White | Features
Huge power on demand, to keep the muscle bike persona.
112mm forged aluminium-alloy pistons, one of the largest in a car or bike.
Flat style drag handlebars on pull back risers, aiding comfort.
Both pillion seat and sports seat cowl included, easy swapping with one tool.
Single or dual seat registration possible from new thanks to seat and cowl.
Standard vs Blacked Out | Features
- Blacked out exhaust system.
- Blacked out clutch cover.
- Blacked out magneto cover.
- Blacked out cylinder head covers.
- Blacked out air cleaner covers.
- Blacked out final drive casing.
- Blacked out handlebars.
- Blacked out clutch and brake levers.
- Blacked out handlebar switch blocks.
- Blacked out rear view mirror cases and stems.
- Blacked out instrument surrounds.
- Blacked out front brake calipers.
- Blacked out rear brake calipers.
- Blacked out frame side covers.
- Blacked out rear fender stays.
- Blacked out side stand.
- Blacked out steering stem clamps.
- Blacked out front forks.
- Clear tail light lens with red light emitting diodes.
- Clear indicator lenses with amber globes.
- Unique paint scheme.
- Unique wheel colour.
The standard Boulevard M109R is no longer available in Australia.
- 4 stroke, liquid cooled, fuel injected
- Suzuki’s legendary 8 valve DOHC 54 degree V-Twin
- Massive torque delivery that’s very useable
- Chrome moly steel connecting rods for superior strength
- Race proven design reducing friction and internal mass losses
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material on each cylinder
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System keeping the motor low and lubricated
- Unique two-stage cam drive system for a compact body
- Two sparks per cylinder driven by a 32-bit ECU
- Three piece 9.5L volume air box with dual intakes with two fabric air filters
- Electric starter
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve with 56mm throttle bodies
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning on the 2-into-1 exhaust for that thumping V-Twin note
- Long stretch fuel tank with large 19.5 litre capacity
- 19 L Fuel Tank
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 5 speeds forward, constant mesh
- Wide ratio gearbox with long final gear for open highway cruising
- Clean running shaft drive final dealing with the big torque
- High tensile double cradle steel frame to control the power comfortably
- Wide and comfortable rider and passenger seat for maneuverability
- 705 mm seat height
- 2480 mm overall length
- 875 mm overall width
- 1185 mm overall height
- 347 kg wet weight
- 1710 mm wheelbase length
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Kayaba 46mm upside down forks, 130mm wheel travel
- Kayaba mono shock rear, 120mm travel, adjustable preload
- Inverted race style front forks with 46mm stanchion tubes
- Cast aluminium alloy swingarm with progressive linkage
- Single rear shock with adjustable passenger preload
- Tokico Twin Radial Mount 4 piston calipers, 310mm front discs
- Tokico Rear Disc Caliper, 275mm disc
- Fully floating twin front discs and dual piston calipers
- Massive 240mm rear tyre on 240/40R18 rear alloy wheel
- 130/70R18 front tyre on front alloy wheel
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Tank mounted analogue speedometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge and clock
- Tachometer cluster within headlight cowl
- Cluster showing RPM, gear position, LED warning lamps, all at line of sight
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- Two years unlimited kilometre factory warranty
- Long 12,000km intervals or 12 months which ever occurs first
Suzuki Boulevard M109RZ 2020 White | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months dual seat registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Suzuki Boulevard M109RZ 2020 White | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
5 Speed, Shaft Final
Full License Required