Suzuki Burgman 400 2018 Black | Stock Availability
The 2018 model is now sold out and at this stage the model is discontinued for the Australian market.
Suzuki Burgman 400 2018 Black | Features
- Svelte design which means ‘slender and elegant’
- Efficient LED headlights and marker lights
- LED rear combination lamps
- Large easy to read analogue gauges with LCD trip computer
- ECO mode for efficient riding
- Powerful 4-valve DOHC single cylinder motor
- Iridium spark plug
- Incredible fuel efficiency and performance
- Twin front 260mm front discs with anti-lock braking
- 210mm rear disc with anti-lock braking
- Large 15 inch front wheel for stability over rough surfaces
- 41mm front forks, 7 way adjustable rear preload
- Upswept designed windshield
- Stepped dual seat with contrast stitching and plush cushioning
- Adjustable rider’s backrest
- Spacious 42L locked underseat storage
- Front storage, 3.5L right and 2.8L left.
- 12V power socket for devices like phone or GPS
- Rear parking brake for side stand parking on slopes
- Chain lock gate for security locking to a fixed object
- Single cylinder 4 stroke liquid cooled
- Electric starter
- CVT transmission
- Telescopic, oil damped, coil sprung front suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped rear suspension
- 13.5L fuel capacity
- 750mm seat height
- Twin front discs, single rear disc
- LAMS approved in Queensland.
Suzuki Burgman 400 2018 | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 6 months registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Suzuki Burgman 400 2018 | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
1cyl, 4-stroke injected
Key with immobiliser