Receive a Suzuki Genuine Rear Carry Rack with purchase of this motorcycle.
The rack is supplied by Suzuki 4-8 weeks following reporting the sale.
Offer ends 30 June 2019 or when stock is sold out.
Suzuki DR-Z250 2018 | Features
- LAMS/Learner approved.
- Single seat ADR for year round savings and no pillion.
- 249cc air cooled DOHC 4 valve engine with SACS.
- Both electric and kick starters.
- Proven Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) combined with large capacity oil cooler to maintain optimum engine temperatures.
- Adjustable front suspension.
- Twin Swirl Combustion Chamber (TSCC) head helps provide excellent throttle response.
- Automatic decompression system for easy start.
- 6-speed transmission with cable-operated clutch built for smooth, reliable gearshift operation.
- Large, 4-litre airbox ensures abundant airflow into the engine.
- Quick-release fasteners facilitate air-filter maintenance.
- Compact and rigid frame matched with lightweight aluminium swingarm.
- Engine protector as standard equipment.
- Powerful braking system with large front disc brake with twin-piston caliper and single rear disc brake.
- Easy-to-read speedometer and trip meter.
- Front headlight and headlight cover same as the DR-Z400E series fitted for aggressive front styling.
Suzuki DR-Z250 2018 | Specifications
- 1 cylinder, four stroke, air cooled, carburetted, DOHC
- Electric and kick start, key ignition
- 6 speed, constant mesh
- Telescopic, oil sprung, coil spring front suspension
- Link type, oil sprung, coil spring rear suspension
- Twin piston front brake, 260mm disc
- Single piston rear brake, 220mm disc
- 10.5 L fuel capacity
- 890 mm seat height
- 2230 mm overall length
- 880 mm overall width
- 1215 mm overall height
- 131 kg wet weight
- 1450 mm wheelbase
- One year unlimited kilometre warranty
Suzuki DR-Z250 2018 | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months single seat registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
1cyl, 4 stroke, carby
6 Speed, Chain Final
Electric and kick