Suzuki DR-Z400E 2019 Yellow
Suzuki DR-Z400E 2019 Yellow | Stock Availability
This 2019 model is now sold out, replaced with the 2020 model.
Suzuki DR-Z400E 2019 | Features
- LAMS/Learner approved.
- Single seat ADR for year round savings and no pillion.
- 398cc liquid cooled DOHC 4 valve engine.
- Low engine position yet offroad rider friendly chassis.
- Digital instruments with dual trip meters that add or subtract.
- Compact electric starter motor.
- 250mm front disc, 220mm rear disc, both for incredible performance offroad.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)
- KEIHIN FCR39SS flat-side carburettor for seamless, smooth engine power delivery.
- Dry-sump oiling system makes crankcase compact.
- Magnesium-alloy clutch, magneto and cam covers.
- Digitally mapped DC-CDI system monitors throttle position/engine rpm.
- Automatic decompression system.
- Bodywork features smooth transitions between the tail and seat.
- Long-travel, 49mm-stanchion-tube front forks.
- Progressive-linkage rear shock absorber.
- Aluminium-alloy engine guard plate.
- Narrow frame made of thin, round and rectangular chrome-moly steel tubes.
- Air filter can be accessed with your bare hands.
- Grease nipples of the swingarm pivot and shock absorber linkage bearing, and clutch cover can be removed without draining the engine coolant all for easy maintenance.
- Black anodized rims.
- Yellow and blue styling adapted from MXGP machines.
- 1 cylinder, four stroke, water cooled, carburetted, DOHC
- Electric start, key ignition
- 5 speed, constant mesh
- 49mm Showa Telescopic Forks, Fully Adjustable
- Showa Coil Spring Rear Suspension, Oil Damped Shock, Fully Adjustable
- Nissin 250mm front disc, twin-piston caliper
- Nissin 220mm rear disc, single-piston caliper
- 10 L fuel capacity
- 935 mm seat height
Suzuki DR-Z400E 2019 Yellow | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
This model is single seating only.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Suzuki DR-Z400E 2019 Yellow | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
1cyl, 4 stroke, carby
5 Speed, Chain Final
Electric with key