Special ride away pricing is now applicable on this model.
Suzuki are also supplying the following:
- Suzuki Genuine Alloy Bash Plate
- Suzuki Genuine Muffler End Cap
- Suzuki Barkbuster Reinforced Hand Guards
- Suzuki Genuine Radiator Guards
Extras are provided 4-8 weeks following the sale reported to Suzuki. Fitting and freight excluded.
Offer ends 30 June 2019 or when stock is sold out.
Suzuki DR-Z400E 2019 | Features
- LAMS/Learner approved.
- Single seat ADR for year round savings and no pillion.
- 398cc liquid cooled DOHC 4 valve engine.
- Low engine position yet offroad rider friendly chassis.
- Digital instruments with dual trip meters that add or subtract.
- Compact electric starter motor.
- 250mm front disc, 220mm rear disc, both for incredible performance offroad.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)
- KEIHIN FCR39SS flat-side carburettor for seamless, smooth engine power delivery.
- Dry-sump oiling system makes crankcase compact.
- Magnesium-alloy clutch, magneto and cam covers.
- Digitally mapped DC-CDI system monitors throttle position/engine rpm.
- Automatic decompression system.
- Bodywork features smooth transitions between the tail and seat.
- Long-travel, 49mm-stanchion-tube front forks.
- Progressive-linkage rear shock absorber.
- Aluminium-alloy engine guard plate.
- Narrow frame made of thin, round and rectangular chrome-moly steel tubes.
- Air filter can be accessed with your bare hands.
- Grease nipples of the swingarm pivot and shock absorber linkage bearing, and clutch cover can be removed without draining the engine coolant all for easy maintenance.
- Black anodized rims.
- Yellow and blue styling adapted from MXGP machines.
Suzuki DR-Z400E 2019 | Specifications
- 1 cylinder, four stroke, water cooled, carburetted, DOHC
- Electric start, key ignition
- 5 speed, constant mesh
- 49mm Showa Telescopic Forks, Fully Adjustable
- Showa Coil Spring Rear Suspension, Oil Damped Shock, Fully Adjustable
- Nissin 250mm front disc, twin-piston caliper
- Nissin 220mm rear disc, single-piston caliper
- 10 L fuel capacity
- 935 mm seat height
- 2310 mm overall length
- 825 mm overall width
- 1235 mm overall height
- 138 kg wet weight
- 1475 mm wheelbase
- One year unlimited kilometre warranty
A lower gel seat is available at extra cost, ideal for those wanting more sure footing without lowering the bike which can impact ground clearance when offroad.
Electric start only, an option kickstart kit is available for the DR-Z400E (will not fit other DR-Z models).
Suzuki DR-Z400E 2019 | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 6 months single seat registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
1cyl, 4 stroke, carby
5 Speed, Chain Final
Electric with key