Suzuki DR-Z400SM 2021 Black
The next shipment is on its way.
Contact us to purchase the next available bike to arrive.
Suzuki DR-Z400SM 2021 Black | Features
Genuine factory made motard
Ideal for competition riding or on the street
Fantastic for lane splitting with narrow body and high seating position for the view ahead
- High performance 4 stroke 398cc motor
- DOHC and 4 valves for broad, tractable power
- Dry sump oil tank in backbone and front down tube and steering head gussets
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated cylinder bore
- Alloy clutch, magneto and cam covers keeping it light
- Digitally mapped DC-CDI system
- Compact starter motor
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 5 speed constant mesh gearbox
- Compact, streamlined design
- Chrome moly steel frame tuned for supermoto riding
- Dual seat or single seating
- 890mm seat height with narrow inner stance
- 146kg wet weight
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Long travel 49mm SHOWA forks derived from motorcross
- Front adjustable rebound and compression and pre-load settings
- Performance rear shock with linkage
- Aluminium swingarm
- Massive 310mm floating type front disc, same as GSX-R sizing
- Huge 240mm rear disc shared with race winning RM-Z’s
- NISSIN twin piston calipers up front
- NISSIN single piston caliper on the rear
- 17″ huge grip radial front and rear tyres
- Anodized aluminium rims
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Maintenance free battery and halogen headlight
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- Two years unlimited kilometre factory warranty
- 6,000km regular intervals or 12 months, which ever occurs first
Suzuki DR-Z400SM 2021 Black | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Suzuki DR-Z400SM 2021 Black | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
1cyl, 4-stroke carby
5 Speed, Chain Final
Not a Demo