Receive complimentary from Suzuki:
- Suzuki VPS Alloy Handguards
- Suzuki Genuine Alloy Bash Plate
- Suzuki Genuine Rear Carry Rack
The above is dispatched from Suzuki to us the dealer 4-8 weeks after the sale is reported.
Fitting excluded, collect from dealership only.
Suzuki DR200S 2019 | Features
- LAMS/Learner approved.
- Dual seat certified, single or dual seat rego in Queensland is possible.
- Proven 199cc motor from the Trojan has been tested by agribusiness.
- A small reliable battery powers the electric starter for convenience.
- Front powerful disc for strong braking.
- Styling from the RM-Z motocross machines.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminium cylinder.
- Digitally controlled CDI ignition system.
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile strength steel pipe frame.
- Smooth, ergonomic bodywork facilitates rider to transfer weight.
- Telescopic front forks and single shock absorber rear suspension.
- Adjustable spring preload have sufficient wheel travels of both front and rear 205mm.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain.
- Large bright 60/55W halogen headlight to help extend your riding session.
- 5-speed transmission with gear ratios suitable for a wide variety of riding conditions.
- Quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation.
- Generous fuel tank size works amazing with incredibly low fuel economy.
- Low 2.3L/100km average fuel economy, depending on riding conditions of course.
Suzuki DR200S 2019 | Specifications
- 1 cylinder, four stroke, air cooled, carburetted, SOHC
- Electric start, key ignition
- 5 speed, constant mesh
- Telescopic, oil sprung, coil spring front suspension
- Link type, oil sprung, coil spring rear suspension
- Twin piston front brake, 260mm disc
- Drum rear brake
- 12.5 L fuel capacity
- 845 mm seat height
- 2155 mm overall length
- 805 mm overall width
- 1140 mm overall height
- 126 kg wet weight
- 1405 mm wheelbase
- One year unlimited kilometre warranty
Suzuki DR200S 2019 | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months dual seat registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
1cyl, 4 stroke, carby
5 Speed, Chain Final
Electric with key