Special ride away pricing is now applicable on this model.
Offer ends 30 June 2019 or when stock is sold out.
Suzuki DR200SE Trojan | Features
- Engineered purely for the land and agribusiness.
- Twin side stands, stop on any lay of the land.
- Generous front and rear racks.
- Clutch lock means leave the bike in gear and jump off when mustering.
- Long front and rear guards to help keep the muck of you and your machine.
- Protection for front and rear lighting.
- 199cc, single-cylinder, SOHC, 2-valve, air-cooled engine produces lots of usable torque despite its conveniently compact and lightweight design.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminium cylinder.
- Rider-friendly electric engine starter.
- 205mm telescopic front forks and 200mm adjustable spring preload single-shock absorber rear suspension.
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile-strength steel-pipe diamond frame.
- Smooth, ergonomic bodywork facilitates rider transfer weight.
- Large 21-inch front tyre and thick 18-inch rear tyre for comfortable and stable ride.
- Comfortable spacious seat, 850mm seat height and compact chassis design, all for easy-to-ride dual-purpose motorcycle.
- Guard bar and plate protect the bottom of engine.
- Functional chain guard has advantage against dirt.
- Round bright 60/55W halogen headlight.
- Backward-folding gearshift and brake pedals help reduce damage on the way of obstructions.
- Large, easy-to-reach grab bar also useful for attaching luggage net.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain.
- Quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation.
- 13.0-litre fuel tank, together with the engine’s superior fuel efficiency, extends the range between refuellings.
- Low 2.3L/100km average fuel economy, depending on riding conditions of course.
Suzuki DR200SE Trojan | Specifications
- 1 cylinder, four stroke, air cooled, carburetted, SOHC
- Electric and kick start, key ignition
- 5 speed, constant mesh
- Telescopic, oil sprung, coil spring front suspension
- Link type, oil sprung, coil spring rear suspension
- Twin piston front brake, 260mm disc
- Drum rear brake
- 12.5 L fuel capacity
- 850 mm seat height
- 2220 mm overall length
- 940 mm overall width
- 1185 mm overall height
- 132 kg wet weight
- 1405 mm wheelbase
- One year unlimited kilometre warranty
The Suzuki DR200SE Trojan is not eligible for road registration in any State or Territory of Australia.
Although some features appear that the motorcycle is registerable, this is not so. The motorcycle is sold in other countries that allow registration.
For Australia, ADR compliance has not been sought, nor is the VIN on the national register NEVDIS. This keeps the price down, with no requirement to cover high import duties.
For those who have it available, we recommend seeking Recreational Registration for operators. Your State or Territory Transport Authority can assist with this. Only if required of course.
Suzuki DR200SE Trojan | Terms of Purchase
Priced including dealer costs.
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
1cyl, 4 stroke, carby
5 Speed, Chain Final
Electric and kick