Suzuki DR200SE Trojan White
National ride away pricing now on from Suzuki.
Offer ends 24 December 2020 or when stock is sold out.
Terms and conditions apply, see in-store for full details.
The next shipment is on its way.
Contact us to purchase the next available bike to arrive.
Suzuki DR200SE Trojan White | Features
Engineered purely for the land and agribusiness.
Twin side stands, stop on any lay of the land.
Generous front and rear racks.
Clutch lock means leave the bike in gear and jump off when mustering.
Long front and rear guards to help keep the muck of you and your machine.
Protection for front and rear lighting.
The Suzuki Trojan is not able to be registered in Australia for the street.
Recreational registration could be available, check your State and Territory regulations.
- 1 cylinder, four stroke, air cooled, carburetted, SOHC
- 199cc, 2-valve, air-cooled engine produces lots of usable torque despite its conveniently compact and lightweight design
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminium cylinder
- Rider-friendly electric engine starter
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain
- Electric and kick start, key ignition
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 13.0-litre fuel tank, together with the engine’s superior fuel efficiency, extends the range between re-fuelling
- Low 2.3L/100km average fuel economy, depending on riding conditions of course
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 5 speed, constant mesh
- Quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile-strength steel-pipe diamond frame
- Smooth, ergonomic bodywork facilitates rider transfer weight
- Comfortable spacious seat, 850mm seat height and compact chassis design, all for easy-to-ride dual-purpose motorcycle
- Guard bar and plate protect the bottom of engine
- Functional chain guard has advantage against dirt
- Backward-folding gearshift and brake pedals help reduce damage on the way of obstructions
- Large, easy-to-reach grab bar also useful for attaching luggage net
- 850 mm seat height
- 2220 mm overall length
- 940 mm overall width
- 1185 mm overall height
- 132 kg wet weight
- 1405 mm wheelbase
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- 205mm telescopic front forks
- 200mm adjustable spring preload single-shock absorber rear suspension
- Telescopic, oil sprung, coil spring front suspension
- Link type, oil sprung, coil spring rear suspension
- Twin piston front brake, 260mm disc
- Drum rear brake
- Large 21-inch front tyre and thick 18-inch rear tyre for comfortable and stable ride
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Round bright 60/55W halogen headlight.
- Analogue speedometer
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- One year unlimited kilometre warranty
- 5,000kms or 15 month regular intervals, which ever occurs first
Suzuki DR200SE Trojan White | Terms of Purchase
Priced ride away including dealer pre-delivery and administration costs.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Suzuki DR200SE Trojan White | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
1cyl, 4 stroke, carby
5 Speed, Chain Final
Electric and kick