Special ride away pricing is now applicable on this model.
Suzuki are also supplying the following:
- Suzuki VPS Alloy Handguards
- Genuine Suzuki Alloy Bash Plate
- Suzuki Genuine Rear Carry Rack
Extras are provided 4-8 weeks following the sale reported to Suzuki. Fitting and freight excluded.
Offer ends 30 June 2019 or when stock is sold out.
Suzuki DR650SE 2019 | Features
- LAMS/Learner approved.
- Dual seat certified for two-up riding.
- Highway capable.
- 644cc SOHC motor known for being ‘bulletproof’.
- 4 stroke oil cooled, simplicity on purpose.
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) distributing oil throughout the motor.
- Engine is tuned for powerful performance and low-to-mid rpm.
- Smooth and progressive action for front forks.
- Link-type rear suspension with piggyback-style shock absorber.
- Bright 60/55 watt halogen headlight.
- 21-inch front and 17-inch rear wheels.
- Lightweight 290mm front floating-disc brake.
- 240mm rear disc brake.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminium engine cylinder.
- Digitally mapped DC-DCI ignition system.
- Convenient electric starter combines with mechanical automatic decompression system for quick and easy start.
- Lightweight and compact low-maintenance battery.
- Gear-driven single counter balancer system minimises engine vibration for a comfortable ride.
- Large MIKUNI 40mm carburettor maintains a smooth intake flow and quick throttle response.
- 5-speed wide-ratio transmission for easy riding.
- Light, durable stainless steel muffler.
- Lightweight, compact, rigid semi-double cradle frame.
- Hollow type wheel axles and aluminium swingarm.
- Well-cushioned seat.
- Die-cast aluminium footpegs.
- Grab bars on both sides for pillion confidence.
- Specially designed 90/90-21 front and 120/90-17 rear tyres with on/off tread pattern.
Suzuki DR650SE 2019 | Specifications
- 1 cylinder, four stroke, oil cooled, carburetted, SOHC with SACS
- Electric start, key ignition
- 5 speed, constant mesh
- Telescopic coil sprung oil damped
- Link type coil spring, oil damped, spring preload and compression adjustable
- 290mm floating front disc, twin piston caliper
- 240mm rear disc, twin piston caliper
- 13 L fuel capacity
- 885 mm seat height
- 2255 mm overall length
- 865 mm overall width
- 1195 mm overall height
- 166 kg wet weight
- 1490 mm wheelbase
- Two year unlimited kilometre warranty
The height can be optionally lowered by 40mm (from 885mm to 845mm).
An optional shorter side stand is also available.
We have a long experience with this model, talk with us about in-house suspension improvements and our previous custom builds.
An example of a recent build can be found here.
Suzuki DR650SE 2019 | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 6 months dual seat registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
1cyl, 4 stroke, carby
5 Speed, Chain Final
Electric with key