Own the Racetrack. A special ride away price for these final 2018 models.
Save a whopping $2,600 against regular ride away pricing.
Offer ends 31 March 2019 or when stock is sold out.
- State of the art engine.
- 92.5 kW at a high 13,500 rpm. Full torque at 11,500 rpm.
- From MotoGP, lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) – 2 maps A and B, to suit the track or new tyres for example.
- Sophisticated instrumentation with LCD and analogue display.
- Twin lightweight radial mounted monobloc Brembo calipers.
- SHOWA Big Piston Forks.
- 41 mm fork diameter for more controlled compression damping is especially noticeable during hard braking.
- Single racing SHOWA rear shock.
- KYB electronically controlled steering damper.
- Engine with shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes.
- Suzuki Advanced Immobilizer System (SAIS).
- Camshaft profiles for an aggressive valve-lift curve.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection, using fine-spray 8-hole injectors.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit.
- 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler.
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response.
- Back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminium cradle frame.
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank.
- Small, simple and lightweight bodywork composing an exciting, aerodynamic styling.
- 4 cylinder, DOHC, fuel injected, liquid cooled motor
- Electric Starter
- 6 speed, constant mesh, slipper clutch
- 41mm SHOWA inverted forks, Big Piston Type (BPT)
- SHOWA shock, link type, fully adjustable
- Dual 310 mm disc, Brembo floating monobloc caliper
- Single 220mm disc, Nissin caliper
- 17L fuel capacity
- 810 mm seat height
- 2030 mm overall length
- 710 mm overall width
- 1130 mm overall height
- 187 kg wet weight
- 1385 mm wheelbase
- 2 year unlimited kilometre factory warranty
Suzuki Support Rider (SSR)
Racing is at the core of Suzuki. It is the thread that sews together Suzuki’s heritage, the driving force that pushes product innovation, and the reason why countless riders have chosen to compete aboard Suzuki equipment. As Suzuki continues to define Australian racing, we are excited to announce the Suzuki Support Rider (SSR) Contingency program for 2019. Suzuki wants to give racers a real chance at being rewarded for their commitment and results by offering up to $900K in available contingency for National and State Motocross and Supercross, National and State Superbike and Supersport, Australian Off-Road Championship, Finke and Hattah desert races.
Terms of sale
Price advertised with 12 months Queensland registration and dealer charges.
Subject to availability.
6 Speed, Chain Final
Full License Required