Special ride away pricing is now applicable on this model.
Offer ends 30 September 2019 or when stock is sold out.
Suzuki GSX-R600 2019 | Features
- State of the art engine.
- 92.5 kW at a high 13,500 rpm. Full torque at 11,500 rpm.
- From MotoGP, lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) – 2 maps A and B, to suit the track or new tyres for example.
- Sophisticated instrumentation with LCD and analogue display.
- Twin lightweight radial mounted monobloc Brembo calipers.
- SHOWA Big Piston Forks.
- 41 mm fork diameter for more controlled compression damping is especially noticeable during hard braking.
- Single racing SHOWA rear shock.
- KYB electronically controlled steering damper.
- Engine with shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes.
- Suzuki Advanced Immobilizer System (SAIS).
- Camshaft profiles for an aggressive valve-lift curve.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection, using fine-spray 8-hole injectors.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit.
- 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler.
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response.
- Back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminium cradle frame.
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank.
- Small, simple and lightweight bodywork composing an exciting, aerodynamic styling.
Suzuki GSX-R600 2019 | Specifications
- 4 cylinder, DOHC, fuel injected, liquid cooled motor
- Electric Starter
- 6 speed, constant mesh, slipper clutch
- 41mm SHOWA inverted forks, Big Piston Type (BPT)
- SHOWA shock, link type, fully adjustable
- Dual 310 mm disc, Brembo floating monobloc caliper
- Single 220mm disc, Nissin caliper
- 17L fuel capacity
- 810 mm seat height
- 2030 mm overall length
- 710 mm overall width
- 1130 mm overall height
- 187 kg wet weight
- 1385 mm wheelbase
- 2 year unlimited kilometre factory warranty
Suzuki Support Rider (SSR)
Racing is at the core of Suzuki. It is the thread that sews together Suzuki’s heritage, the driving force that pushes product innovation, and the reason why countless riders have chosen to compete aboard Suzuki equipment. As Suzuki continues to define Australian racing, we are excited to announce the Suzuki Support Rider (SSR) Contingency program for 2019. Suzuki wants to give racers a real chance at being rewarded for their commitment and results by offering up to $900K in available contingency for National and State Motocross and Supercross, National and State Superbike and Supersport, Australian Off-Road Championship, Finke and Hattah desert races.
Suzuki GSX-R600 2019 | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 6 months dual seat registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
These payments are based on 11.95% over 5 years with a 10% deposit and are for indicative purposes only. These payments don’t consider your personal situation, insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Payments do not include dealer origination fees as these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to one of our fully qualified finance managers.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 11.95% over 60 months with 10% deposit. Comparison rate is 12.54% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to one of our fully qualified finance managers.
4cyl inline injected
6 Speed, Chain Final
Key with Immobiliser
6,000km or 12 months
Full License Required