Suzuki GSX-S1000 2020 Black
Our EOFY Sale Event, now on.
This national offer is available.
Offer ends 30 June 2020, or when stock is sold out.
Suzuki GSX-S1000 2020 Black | Features
- Born on the racetrack as a GSX-R, but tuned for the streets as a GSX-S
- Powerful 150hp in-line 4 cylinder with addictive induction noise
- 108Nm torque lets you pull hard from any gear
- Traction control that’s disengageable with 3 modes
- Clever ABS and traction system monitoring wheel rotation 250 times a second
- 3 levels of traction are sport, street and rain – numbered 1, 2 and 3
- Real world designed chassis, for handling and agility
- Aluminium lightweight swingarm from the GSX-R1000
- Brembo front braking with 310mm floating discs and radial mount calipers
- Improved brake hose for front braking feel and operation
- Lightweight ABS unit that operates 50 times per second
- LED position lights that represent fangs, against halogen bright headlight
- Combination of black plastics asserting the aggressive front look
- Comprehensive backlit LCD instrument cluster that’s lightweight
- Fully adjustable damping, rebound, compression and spring preload front forks
- 43mm KYB forks, inverted, for a sporty and plush ride
- Suzuki Easy Start – one press fire up, no clutch pull in neutral
- Newly added ventilation holes increased power by 3kW
- Back torque limiting clutch contributing to smooth downshifts under deceleration
- Black footrests and levers for that sporty look
- Iridium spark plugs for great idle, acceleration, lean burning and lifespan
- Cam profiles that optimise valve timing for mountain swisties
- Lightweight and compact liquid-cooled oil cooler
- Radiator shrouds efficiently guide air to the round shaped radiator
- Finite Element Method for optimum rigidity and weight
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) for less friction on pistons
- 10 hole injectors for amazing fuel injection, great for performance and efficiency
- Long piston stroke means broad power delivery across the rev range
- 6 speed close ratio gearbox with vertically staggered shafts
- Lightweight and fun chassis to suit all types of riders
- TRP manufactured lightweight 6 spoke cast alloy wheels
- Dunlop tyre model providing optimum grips on the streets
- Renthal Fatbar handlebar
- 810mm seat height, which is low, and narrow, and upright
Suzuki GSX-S1000 2020 Black | Specifications
- In-line 4 cylinder, DOHC, fuel injected
- Electric Starter with Suzuki Easy Start
- 6 speed, constant mesh
- 43mm KYB telescopic front forks, adjustable
- Link type rear suspension, adjustable preload and dampening
- Brembo radial mount monobloc calipers, 310mm twin discs, ABS
- Nissin single piston caliper on single disc, ABS
- 17L fuel capacity
- 810mm seat height
- 2115mm overall length
- 795mm overall width
- 1080mm overall height
- 209kg wet weight
- 1460mm wheelbase
Suzuki GSX-S1000 2020 Black | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Suzuki GSX-S1000 2020 Black | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
4cyl inline injected
6 Speed, Chain Final
Key with immobiliser
12000kms or 12 months
Full License Required