Suzuki GSX-S1000F 2020 Black
We have one in our store to purchase.
Contact our Sales Team to confirm and arrange.
Suzuki GSX-S1000F 2020 Black
Born on the racetrack as a GSX-R, but tuned for the streets as a GSX-S.
A full fairing sports tourer, aimed at those who want the best of both worlds.
A sporty yet assertive personality.
- In-line 4 cylinder, DOHC, fuel injected
- Powerful 150hp in-line 4 cylinder with addictive induction noise
- 108Nm torque lets you pull hard from any gear
- Iridium spark plugs for great idle, acceleration, lean burning and lifespan
- Cam profiles that optimise valve timing for mountain swisties
- Lightweight and compact liquid-cooled oil cooler
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) for less friction on pistons
- Long piston stroke means broad power delivery across the rev range
- 73.4mm x 59.00mm long stroke motor
- Finite Element Method engineered pistons for rigidity and low weight
- Tuned to be fatter and meaner bottom to mid range.
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 17 litre fuel capacity
- 10 hole injectors for amazing fuel injection, great for performance and efficiency
- 4-2-1 exhaust with strong growl
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speed close ratio gearbox with vertically staggered shafts
- Aluminium lightweight swingarm from the GSX-R1000
- Back torque limiting clutch contributing to smooth downshifts under deceleration
- Frame is lighter than the now previous 2006 GSX-R1000
- Real world designed chassis, for handling and agility
- Black footrests and levers for that sporty look
- Lightweight and fun chassis to suit all types of riders
- Aggressive looks in all forms
- Low slung fairing with a sharp nose and forward leaning panels
- Smoked windscreen
- Renthal Fatbar handlebar
- 810 mm seat height, which is low, and narrow, and upright
- 214 kg wet weight
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Fully adjustable damping, rebound, compression and spring preload front forks
- 43mm KYB forks, inverted, for a sporty and plush ride
- Link type rear suspension, adjustable preload and dampening
- Clever ABS and traction system monitoring wheel rotation 250 times a second
- Improved brake hose for front braking feel and operation
- Lightweight ABS unit that operates 50 times per second
- Brembo radial mount monobloc calipers, 310mm twin discs, ABS
- Nissin single piston caliper on single disc, ABS
- TRP manufactured lightweight 6 spoke cast alloy wheels
- Dunlop tyre model providing optimum grips on the streets
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Traction control that’s disengageable with 3 modes
- 3 levels of traction are sport, street and rain – numbered 1, 2 and 3
- Comprehensive backlit LCD instrument cluster that’s lightweight
- Suzuki Easy Start – one press fire up, no clutch pull in neutral
- LED rider indicators (as in not the blinkers) for warning and information
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- Two year unlimited kilometre factory warranty
- Long 12,000km regular service intervals, or 12 months, which ever occurs first
Suzuki GSX-S1000F 2020 Black | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Suzuki GSX-S1000F 2020 Black | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
4cyl inline injected
6 Speed, Chain Final
Key with immobiliser
Full License Required