Special ride away pricing is now applicable on this model.
Offer ends 30 September 2019 or when stock is sold out.
Suzuki GSX-S125 2019| Features
- Heavily engineered DOHC motor delivering broad power
- Advanced fuel injection reading a multitude of sensors
- Steel tubed frame for ultra rigidity
- Dual exit muffler with high performance design meeting Euro4
- LED stacked headlight with 15 percent power draw versus conventional lighting
- LED number plate light to deal with vibrations
- Suzuki Easy Start: no clutch pull in neutral, one quick starter press
- 10 spoke lightweight wheels
- Petal type brake rotors
- Anti-lock braking system, module only weighing only 0.59kg
- Dunlop tyres
Suzuki GSX-S125 2019 | Specifications
- Single cylinder, fuel injected, DOHC, liquid cooled
- Electric one-press start
- 6 speed, constant mesh
- Telescopic, coil sprung, oil damped front suspension
- Link type, coil sprung, oil damped rear suspension
- 290mm front petal twin discs, ABS
- 187mm rear petal disc, ABS
- 11L fuel capacity
- 785mm seat height
- 2000mm overall length
- 745mm overall width
- 1035mm overall height
- 133kg wet weight
- 1300mm wheelbase
- Learner approved in Queensland
Suzuki GSX-S125 2019 | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 6 months dual seat registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
1cyl, 4-stroke injected
6 Speed, Chain Final
4000kms or 12 months