Suzuki GSX-S1000 2020 Blue
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE?
We have one unit in stock. Contact our Sales Crew to arrange.
ANY SPECIAL OFFERS ON THIS MODEL?
Yes, Suzuki have a reduced national ride away price on 2020 models.
Offer ends 31 March 2021, or when stock is sold out.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Born on the racetrack as a GSX-R, but tuned for the streets as a GSX-S.
- In-line 4 cylinder, DOHC, fuel injected
- Powerful 150hp in-line 4 cylinder with addictive induction noise
- 108Nm torque lets you pull hard from any gear
- Iridium spark plugs for great idle, acceleration, lean burning and lifespan
- Cam profiles that optimise valve timing for mountain swisties
- Lightweight and compact liquid-cooled oil cooler
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) for less friction on pistons
- Long piston stroke means broad power delivery across the rev range
- Finite Element Method for optimum rigidity and weight
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 17 litre fuel capacity
- 10 hole injectors for amazing fuel injection, great for performance and efficiency
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speed close ratio gearbox with vertically staggered shafts
- Aluminium lightweight swingarm from the GSX-R1000
- Back torque limiting clutch contributing to smooth downshifts under deceleration
- Real world designed chassis, for handling and agility
- Combination of black plastics asserting the aggressive front look
- Newly added ventilation holes increased power by 3kW
- Black footrests and levers for that sporty look
- Radiator shrouds efficiently guide air to the round shaped radiator
- Lightweight and fun chassis to suit all types of riders
- Renthal Fatbar handlebar
- 810mm seat height, which is low, and narrow, and upright
- 2115mm overall length
- 795mm overall width
- 1080mm overall height
- 209kg wet weight
- 1460mm wheelbase
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Fully adjustable damping, rebound, compression and spring preload front forks
- 43mm KYB forks, inverted, for a sporty and plush ride
- Link type rear suspension, adjustable preload and dampening
- Clever ABS and traction system monitoring wheel rotation 250 times a second
- Improved brake hose for front braking feel and operation
- Lightweight ABS unit that operates 50 times per second
- Brembo radial mount monobloc calipers, 310mm twin discs, ABS
- Nissin single piston caliper on single disc, ABS
- TRP manufactured lightweight 6 spoke cast alloy wheels
- Dunlop tyre model providing optimum grips on the streets
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Traction control that’s disengageable with 3 modes
- 3 levels of traction are sport, street and rain – numbered 1, 2 and 3
- LED position lights that represent fangs, against halogen bright headlight
- Comprehensive backlit LCD instrument cluster that’s lightweight
- Suzuki Easy Start – one press fire up, no clutch pull in neutral
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- Two year unlimited kilometre factory warranty
- Long 12,000km regular service intervals, or 12 months, which ever occurs first
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced ride away including 12 months QLD registration and CTP, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Unregistered pricing is available if that’s a preference or you’re interstate, contact our team to enquire.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE.
WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
Images are taken from factory databases, factory websites, and by us. The motorcycle photographed by us or others may vary when compared to stock in store. We utilise a new bike available at the time for photography but the actual motorcycle for sale may differ due to manufacturing changes. Photographs may include optional extras fitted or could include a motorcycle variant or colour that differs to the variant advertised, please confirm with our team before making your final commitment.
All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions, and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting, and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Engine power figures [if stated] are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database, Redbook or manufacturer data. These figures can be the engineered approved national power outputs or crank power as tested prior to mass production. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ as each motorcycle has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for production variances, modifications, or ongoing age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
Always read the owner’s manual front to back before operation. These are supplied by Suzuki in hardcopy form upon collection of the motorcycle.
4cyl inline injected
6 speed, chain final
Key with immobiliser
Full License Required