Special ride away pricing is now applicable on this model.
Offer ends 30 June 2019 or when stock is sold out.
Suzuki Hayabusa 2018 | Features
- Legendary in-line four power plant.
- 195 hp at 9,500 rpm, 155 Nm at 7,200 rpm.
- Forged pistons and PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) coated rings.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) with 3 engine maps.
- 44 mm double-barrel Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) throttle bodies.
- Extensive wind tunnel testing with a rider on-board helped to find the ultimate shape for high-speed riding.
- Brembo Monobloc front brake calipers with larger pistons over previous Tokico fronts.
- Lightweight performance anti-lock braking system (ABS).
- KYB inverted cartridge forks feature a Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating surface.
- 43 mm stanchion tubes to reduce friction and increase reaction.
- Titanium engine valves.
- Iridium spark plugs.
- Set of four round analog gauges with LCD centre readout.
- Bridgestone BT-015 tyres.
- Tokico rear brake.
- Suzuki Composite Electro-chemical Material (SCEM) cylinder plating.
- Curved radiator with a compact, dense-core design.
- An optimized 6-speed transmission features oil spray to the 4th, 5th, and 6th gears.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) serves as back-torque-limiting system.
- Lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminium frame.
- Bridged aluminium alloy swingarm.
- Vertically stacked twin headlights provide increased light intensity.
Suzuki Hayabusa 2018 | Specifications
- 4 cylinder, DOHC, 16 valve, fuel injected, liquid cooled motor
- Electric Starter
- 6 speed, constant mesh, slipper clutch
- 43mm KYB DLC coated forks
- KYB rear shock with adjustable compression, preload and rebound
- Brembo monoblock radial mount calipers, dual 310 mm discs
- Tokico single disc, 260 mm
- 21 L fuel capacity
- 805 mm seat height
- 2190 mm overall length
- 735 mm overall width
- 1165 mm overall height
- 266 kg wet weight
- 1480 mm wheelbase
- 2 year unlimited kilometre factory warranty
Suzuki Hayabusa 2018 | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 6 months dual seat registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
4cyl inline injected
6 Speed, Chain Final
Key with Immobiliser
12,000km or 12 months
Full License Required