Suzuki Hayabusa 2020 Red
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
No, this model is now sold out replaced with the Gen III model.
Massive reputation, the best sports tourer you can buy.
Delivered with both rear cowl and pillion seat with grab rail (inter-changable).
- 4 cylinder, DOHC, 16 valve, fuel injected, liquid cooled motor
- Electric starter
- Legendary in-line four powerplant
- 195 hp at 9,500 rpm, 155 Nm at 7,200 rpm
- Forged pistons and PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) coated rings
- 44 mm double-barrel Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) throttle bodies
- Titanium engine valves
- Iridium spark plugs
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder plating
- Curved radiator with a compact, dense-core design
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 21 litre fuel capacity
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speed, constant mesh, slipper clutch
- An optimized transmission features oil spray to the 4th, 5th, and 6th gears
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) serves as back-torque-limiting system
- Bridged aluminium alloy swingarm
- Extensive wind tunnel testing with a rider on-board helped to find the ultimate shape for high-speed riding
- Lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminium frame
- 805 mm seat height
- 2190 mm overall length
- 735 mm overall width
- 1165 mm overall height
- 266 kg wet weight
- 1480 mm wheelbase
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- 43mm KYB forks
- KYB rear shock with adjustable compression, preload and rebound
- Inverted cartridge forks feature a Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating surface
- 43 mm stanchion tubes to reduce friction and increase reaction
- Brembo Monobloc front brake calipers with larger pistons over previous Tokico fronts
- Lightweight performance anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Tokico rear brake
- Bridgestone BT-015 tyres
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) with 3 engine maps
- Set of four round analog gauges with LCD centre readout
- Vertically stacked twin headlights provide increased light intensity
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- Two year unlimited kilometre factory warranty
- Long 12,000km regular service intervals, or 12 months, which ever occurs first
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced ride away including 12 months QLD registration and CTP, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Unregistered pricing is available if that’s a preference or you’re interstate, contact our team to enquire.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE.
WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
Images are taken from factory databases, factory websites, and by us. The motorcycle photographed by us or others may vary when compared to stock in store. We utilise a new bike available at the time for photography but the actual motorcycle for sale may differ due to manufacturing changes. Photographs may include optional extras fitted or could include a motorcycle variant or colour that differs to the variant advertised, please confirm with our team before making your final commitment.
All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions, and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting, and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Engine power figures [if stated] are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database, Redbook or manufacturer data. These figures can be the engineered approved national power outputs or crank power as tested prior to mass production. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ as each motorcycle has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for production variances, modifications, or ongoing age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
Always read the owner’s manual front to back before operation. These are supplied by Suzuki in hardcopy form upon collection of the motorcycle.
Suzuki Hayabusa 2020Candy Red
Price is ride away in QLD. A Candy Red Hayabusa will certainly get the tongue’s wagging, right? Especially when you ride it at speed, thanks to arm ripping snappy acceleration, Brembo calipers with ABS, sleek looks with purposeful body design, combination instrument cluster to name a few features.
Finance this for $100 per week*
To approved purchasers. Terms, conditions and disclaimer below.