There are no promotions on at this time for this model KingQuad.
Suzuki KingQuad 300 4×4 | Features
- 3 year factory Suzuki warranty.
- Abundant low to mid range torque.
- 3 speed sub transmission – high, low and super low ranges.
- 3 drive modes – 2WD, 4WD and 4WD with front diff locked.
- Powerful twin front disc brakes.
- 12 volt outlet, 40W maximum.
- Built in automatic cam chain tensioner.
- 4 wheel independent suspension.
- Front double wishbones.
- Rear diagonal swing axle.
- Oil damped shocks with five stage pre-load adjustment.
- Massive 3100 kcal/h capacity oil cooler for efficient engine operation and care.
- Maintenance free CDI electronic ignition.
- High mount electrics and air intake to prevent water ingress.
- Carry all tool box located in the rear.
- Sturdy cargo racks – front 30kg capacity, rear 60kg capacity.
- Heavy duty factory build trailer hitch (tow ball extra).
- Manual fan switch for motor cooling fan, ideal for slow speed operation under load.
- 210mm ground clearance.
Suzuki, Motorcycles R Us and ATV Farm Safety
Suzuki and Motorcycles R Us care about you and your safety on the farm.
Visit ATV Safety to follow this easy 5 step guide to being safe.
- Choose a vehicle that’s fit for purpose – the task and the rider.
- Wear a helmet. A proven effective safety device. We sell these at our store.
- Undertake rider training. Education from experience persons is key to knowledge. Knowledge will save your life or injury when fast thinking is required.
- No passengers on single seat ATV’s. No kids under 16 on adult ATV’s.
- Follow Suzuki’s guidance and warnings, all in the operator’s manual.
If you are missing an operator’s manual, well can order these in for you for a very small cost.
Suzuki KingQuad 300 4×4 | Specifications
- 4 stroke, air/oil cooled, SOHC, single cylinder
- Electric starter and recoil backup
- 5 speeds forward, 1 reverse, auto clutch
- 3 speed transfer case – high, low, super low
- Independent front, double wishbone, oil damped, 5 way preload shocks
- Independent rear, diagonal swing axle, 5 way preload shocks
- Twin front hydraulic disc brakes, pin-slide calipers
- Sealed rear drum brake incorporating a parking brake
- 12 L Fuel Tank
- 810 mm Seat Height
- 2080 mm Overall Length
- 1130 mm Overall Width
- 1140 mm Overall Height
- 273 kg Wet Weight
- 1165 mm Wheelbase Length
- 30 kg Front Rack Maximum Capacity
- 60 kg Rear Rack Maximum Capacity
- 3 Years ATV Unlimited Kilometre Factory Warranty
Towing capacities not published by Suzuki Australia.
Once understood this data will be revised here and this notice removed.
Suzuki KingQuad 300 4×4 | Terms of Sale
Available to order in or possibly available in store.
No ATV in Australia can be road registered.
See your State or Territory transport authority for recreational registration if required.
Consult Parks and Recreation for operating in public spaces. The above registration may be required.
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
1cyl, 4-stroke carby
5 Speed, Auto Clutch
1000km or 100hrs