Suzuki KingQuad 300 4×4 | Stock Availability
This model is now sold out and discontinued.
Suzuki’s Position on Operator Protection Devices on ATV’s in Australia
Read this here for upcoming laws regarding ATV’s in Australia.
Current farm safety should still be exercised.
Visit ATV Safety to follow this easy 5 step guide to being safe.
- Choose a vehicle that’s fit for purpose – the task and the rider.
- Wear a helmet. A proven effective safety device. We sell these at our store.
- Undertake rider training. Education from experience persons is key to knowledge. Knowledge will save your life or injury when fast thinking is required.
- No passengers on single seat ATV’s. No kids under 16 on adult ATV’s.
- Follow Suzuki’s guidance and warnings, all in the operator’s manual.
If you are missing an operator’s manual, well can order these in for you for a very small cost.
Suzuki KingQuad 300 4×4 | Features
- 3 year factory Suzuki warranty.
- Abundant low to mid range torque.
- 3 speed sub transmission – high, low and super low ranges.
- 3 drive modes – 2WD, 4WD and 4WD with front diff locked.
- Powerful twin front disc brakes.
- 12 volt outlet, 40W maximum.
- Built in automatic cam chain tensioner.
- 4 wheel independent suspension.
- Front double wishbones.
- Rear diagonal swing axle.
- Oil damped shocks with five stage pre-load adjustment.
- Massive 3100 kcal/h capacity oil cooler for efficient engine operation and care.
- Maintenance free CDI electronic ignition.
- High mount electrics and air intake to prevent water ingress.
- Carry all tool box located in the rear.
- Sturdy cargo racks – front 30kg capacity, rear 60kg capacity.
- Heavy duty factory build trailer hitch (tow ball extra).
- Manual fan switch for motor cooling fan, ideal for slow speed operation under load.
- 210mm ground clearance.
Suzuki KingQuad 300 4×4 | Specifications
- 4 stroke, air/oil cooled, SOHC, single cylinder
- Electric starter and recoil backup
- 5 speeds forward, 1 reverse, auto clutch
- 3 speed transfer case – high, low, super low
- Independent front, double wishbone, oil damped, 5 way preload shocks
- Independent rear, diagonal swing axle, 5 way preload shocks
- Twin front hydraulic disc brakes, pin-slide calipers
- Sealed rear drum brake incorporating a parking brake
- 12 L Fuel Tank
- 810 mm Seat Height
- 2080 mm Overall Length
- 1130 mm Overall Width
- 1140 mm Overall Height
- 273 kg Wet Weight
- 1165 mm Wheelbase Length
- 30 kg Front Rack Maximum Capacity
- 60 kg Rear Rack Maximum Capacity
- 3 Years ATV Unlimited Kilometre Factory Warranty
Towing capacities not published by Suzuki Australia.
Once understood this data will be revised here and this notice removed.
Suzuki KingQuad 300 4×4 | Model Year Statement
This model remains unchanged in design since 2004. Technically, it is a K4 model which stands for MY04.
After a small period of ceased production, the model was still manufactured brand new for Australia up until 2020.
For many folks on the land this is welcomed as the product is known for repairs and maintenance and parts are available.
Suzuki KingQuad 300 4×4 | Terms of Purchase
Priced ride away including dealer pre-delivery and administration costs.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Suzuki KingQuad 300 4×4 | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
1cyl, 4-stroke carby
5 Speed, Auto Clutch
1000km or 100hrs