Suzuki celebrate the new year with fantastic offers on Suzuki ATV’s for agriculture.
Available to private buyers including primary producers.
Save $600 on the Suzuki LT-F400F KingQuad 400 4×4 in Flame Red.
Offer continues until such time Suzuki withdraw the promotion. Subject to change anytime without notice.
Please confirm in store before committing.
Suzuki KingQuad 400 Manual 4×4 Features
- 3 year factory Suzuki warranty.
- 5 speed manual with automatic clutch allowing the right gear for the right moment.
- Selectable 4WD at a flick of a lever.
- High/low subtransmission.
- Large dual front discs with 34mm calipers and large brake pads.
- Suzuki’s exclusive T shape seat for maximum comfort.
- LCD instrument – speed, odometer, trip meter, hour meter, fuel gauge.
- Indicator lamps on instrument for reverse, fuel injection, neutral and oil pressure.
- 12v power socket in front fender, weather sealed.
- A winch ready chassis and factory installed tube routing for wiring.
- Swingarm rear suspension, long 170mm wheel travel.
- Fuel injected motor, 4 stroke with 4 valves for incredible efficiency.
- Low to mid optimised power output, engineered for power where most needed.
- Consistent cold starts to be ready when you are.
- 3D ignition mapped fuel injection for best ignition when needed yet staying efficient.
- SACS air cooled powerplant, Suzuki’s trusted air/oil cooling system.
- Independent front A-arm suspension.
- Swingarm rear suspension with dual shock absorbers.
- A gate-type transmission for forward, neutral and reverse for fast changes when on the job.
- Torque sensing limited slip front differential.
- High clearance fenders with a sporty appearance.
- Front bumper with large-diameter steel tubing.
- Lightweight yet strong plastic skid plates.
- Full footboards with raised footpegs and drain holes.
- 25″ Maxxis tyres with aggressive dual stage tread pattern.
- Dual 35W headlights with high and low beam and the unique KingQuad signature look.
- Water resistant 4 litre underseat storage compartment.
- Durable front and rear cargo racks.
- Standard trailer hitch (tow ball extra).
Suzuki, Motorcycles R Us and ATV Farm Safety
Suzuki and Motorcycles R Us care about you and your safety on the farm.
Visit ATV Safety to follow this easy 5 step guide to being safe.
- Choose a vehicle that’s fit for purpose – the task and the rider.
- Wear a helmet. A proven effective safety device. We sell these at our store.
- Undertake rider training. Education from experience persons is key to knowledge. Knowledge will save your life or injury when fast thinking is required.
- No passengers on single seat ATV’s. No kids under 16 on adult ATV’s.
- Follow Suzuki’s guidance and warnings, all in the operator’s manual.
If you are missing an operator’s manual, well can order these in for you for a very small cost.
- 4 stroke, air/oil cooled with SACS, OHC, single cylinder
- Electric starter
- 5 speeds forward, 1 reverse, auto clutch
- 2 speed transfer case – high, low
- Part time 4WD
- Independent front suspension, double wishbone, oil damped
- Independent rear suspension, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped
- Twin front hydraulic disc brakes, lightweight piston calipers
- Sealed rear drum brake
- 16 L Fuel Tank
- 840 mm Seat Height
- 2160 mm Overall Length
- 1200 mm Overall Width
- 1220 mm Overall Height
- 286 kg Wet Weight
- 1270 mm Wheelbase Length
- 30 kg Front Rack Maximum Capacity
- 60 kg Rear Rack Maximum Capacity
- 180 kg Maximum Towing on Uneven Ground
- 450 kg Maximum Towing on Level Ground
- 172 kg Maximum Vehicle Loading
- 3 Years ATV Unlimited Kilometre Factory Warranty
Terms of sale
Available to order in or possibly available in store.
No ATV in Australia can be road registered.
See your State or Territory transport authority for recreational registration if required.
Consult Parks and Recreation for operating in public spaces. The above registration may be required.
1cyl, 4-stroke injected
5 Speed, Auto Clutch
1000km or 100hrs