Suzuki Ozark 250 4×2 Red | Stock Availability
This model is now sold out and discontinued for the Australian market.
Suzuki’s Position on Operator Protection Devices on ATV’s in Australia
Read this here for upcoming laws regarding ATV’s in Australia.
Current farm safety should still be exercised.
Visit ATV Safety to follow this easy 5 step guide to being safe.
- Choose a vehicle that’s fit for purpose – the task and the rider.
- Wear a helmet. A proven effective safety device. We sell these at our store.
- Undertake rider training. Education from experience persons is key to knowledge. Knowledge will save your life or injury when fast thinking is required.
- No passengers on single seat ATV’s. No kids under 16 on adult ATV’s.
- Follow Suzuki’s guidance and warnings, all in the operator’s manual.
If you are missing an operator’s manual, well can order these in for you for a very small cost.
Suzuki Ozark 250 4×2 Red | Features
- 3 year factory Suzuki warranty.
- Gusty air cooled engine.
- 4 stroke power with SOHC.
- Single cylinder tilted 53 degrees from centre for optimal air flow.
- Mid range torque is most gracious to suit working conditions.
- A 5 speed transmission with automatic clutch and reverse gear.
- Generous 4 litre storage box under the seat.
- High capacity front and rear racks.
- Headlights and tail lights operated by the key to prevent flat batteries.
- Large footboards for moving the body about the ATV.
- Single seat capacity maximum.
- Precision electronic ignition system (CDI)
- Automatic cam chain tensioner to reduce labour.
- Super low first gear.
- Rear wheel drive.
- Independent double-wishbone coil-over dual-shock absorbers front suspension.
- 140mm front of wheel travel.
- Swingarm-type rear suspension features single shock absorber.
- 140mm of rear wheel travel.
- 210mm impressive ground clearance.
- Rugged steel-tube chassis, steel underneath the crankcases.
- Steel tube bumper and grill guard.
- 785mm seat height, well padded and wide.
- Smooth transition bodywork to enable free maneuverability.
- Steel tube front and rear guards.
- Rear rack fence bar for fixing your goods.
- Large 9.7L fuel tank with automatic petcock.
- Full floorboards with drain holes and splash deflection.
- Dual hydraulic front disc brakes.
- Sealed rear drum brake with parking brake.
- Grease nipple at uni joint for easy maintenance.
- 22 inch block pattern tyres on durable steel wheels.
- High and low beam. Tail lights and brake light.
- 150W generator with 10Ah maintenance free battery.
Suzuki Ozark 250 4×2 Red | Specifications
- 4 stroke, air/oil cooled, SOHC, single cylinder
- Electric starter and recoil backup
- 5 speeds forward, 1 reverse, auto clutch
- Independent front, double wishbone, coil sprung, oil damped
- Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Twin front hydraulic disc brakes, pin-slide calipers
- Sealed rear drum brake incorporating a parking brake
- 9.7 L Fuel Tank
- 785 mm Seat Height
- 1870 mm Overall Length
- 1070 mm Overall Width
- 1070 mm Overall Height
- 199 kg Wet Weight
- 1140 mm Wheelbase Length
- 20 kg Front Rack Maximum Capacity
- 30 kg Rear Rack Maximum Capacity
- 180 kg Maximum Towing on Uneven Ground
- 330 kg Maximum Towing on Even Ground
- 132 kg Maximum Vehicle Load
- 3 Years ATV Unlimited Kilometre Factory Warranty
Suzuki Ozark 250 4×2 Red | Model Year Statement
This model remains unchanged in design since 2014. Technically, it is a L4 model which stands for MY14.
The model is still manufactured brand new today in 2019 and 2020.
For many folks on the land this is welcomed as the product is known for repairs and maintenance and parts are available.
1cyl, 4-stroke carby
5 Speed, Auto Clutch
1000km or 100hrs