Release and ordering.
Suzuki will be launching this new model early 2019. Pricing will be announced once available, for now we have advertised a price guide of our own determination. Pre-orders can be taken now.
- All new development with acceleration, turning and braking in mind.
- More powerful motor with 5% increase in output
- Newly designed cylinder head combined with intake and exhaust port tuning
- The fuel injection system now features two injectors
- Primary injector is great for low rpm power delivery, secondary injector comes in when high rpm call for it
- Fuel pressure is increased by 17%
- Exhaust pipe was lengthened by 99mm, improving bottom end output
- Intake camshaft profile has increased lift
- Engine control module automatically adjusts ignition timing and fuel injection based on throttle position
- Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) with updated 3-stage system
- Frame and swingarm are all new
- Premium KYB adjustable spring fork and rear shock
- Engine position was pivoted upward for more centralised mass
- Dirtstar rims
- Dunlop MX33 tyres
- Suzuki’s distinctive “Beak DNA” styling
- Renthal aluminium Fatbar
- Rich and lean fuel couplers
- 30% larger air filter
- 7% increase air flow through intake & exhaust port shape design
- Layout of the intake tube is changed from a curved to a straighter design
- Cam chain tensioner and adjuster have been tuned to reduce mechanical loss
- Ratio for 2nd gear is changed to a higher gear ratio
- Final reduction ratio is changed to 3.846 (50/13)
- Hexagonal pipe replaces the square pipe used for the seat rail
- Rear master cylinder adopts a design that better prevents dirt from getting inside
- New chain guide improves durability and is 30g lighter
- Single cylinder, 4 stroke, liquid cooled DOHC, fuel injected motor
- Primary kickstarter
- 5 speed constant mesh gearbox
- Nissin twin piston caliper, 270mm wave front disc
- Nissin single piston caliper, 240mm wave rear disc
- 6.3L fuel capacity
- 955mm seat height
- 2185mm overall length
- 835mm overall weight
- 1255mm overall height
- 106kg wet weight
- 1485mm wheelbase
- No warranty on motorcross motorcycles
Suzuki Support Rider Contingency Program
Racing is at the core of Suzuki. It is the thread that sews together Suzuki’s heritage, the driving force that pushes product innovation, and the reason why countless riders have chosen to compete aboard Suzuki equipment.
As Suzuki continues to define Australian racing, we are excited to announce the Suzuki Support Rider (SSR) Contingency program for 2019.
Suzuki wants to give racers a real chance at being rewarded for their commitment and results by offering up to $900K in available contingency for National and State Motocross and Supercross championshipos and National and State Superbike and Supersport championships.
Registration to the SSR Contingency program is free, riders can register multiple machines in different capacity classes with cash rewards available in both on and off road racing categories.
Riders who compete on a current generation Suzuki motorcycle are eligible to register as a SSR. The rider must register on the form, only one rider can register per VIN.
Suzuki will send each rider an acceptance letter, which includes a SSR Registration Number. One number will be issued per rider, even if the rider competes on more than one machine or in multiple capacity classes. This Registration Number will be used in all claims for contingency or other correspondence with Suzuki.
Only the nominated Motorcycling Australia sanctioned events will be eligible for contingency. Suzuki Support Riders registered for claiming contingency must use the Claim Form (Download below). Results will be verified by Suzuki against official M.A. results.
Click here to see the table of support.
Terms of sale
Suzuki will be releasing this model early 2019. Pricing will be available closer to launch.
This 2019 model is not applicable to current 2018 model promotions on finance or complimentary extras.
1cyl, 4-stroke injected
5 Speed, Chain Final