Suzuki RM-Z250 2019 | Current Promotion
Now available to purchase.
New Financial Year rebated pricing now available. Offer ends 30 September 2019.
Suzuki RM-Z250 2019 | Features
- All new development with acceleration, turning and braking in mind.
- More powerful motor with 5% increase in output
- Newly designed cylinder head combined with intake and exhaust port tuning
- The fuel injection system now features two injectors
- Primary injector is great for low rpm power delivery, secondary injector comes in when high rpm call for it
- Fuel pressure is increased by 17%
- Exhaust pipe was lengthened by 99mm, improving bottom end output
- Intake camshaft profile has increased lift
- Engine control module automatically adjusts ignition timing and fuel injection based on throttle position
- Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) with updated 3-stage system
- Frame and swingarm are all new
- Premium KYB adjustable spring fork and rear shock
- Engine position was pivoted upward for more centralised mass
- Dirtstar rims
- Dunlop MX33 tyres
- Suzuki’s distinctive “Beak DNA” styling
- Renthal aluminium Fatbar
- Rich and lean fuel couplers
- 30% larger air filter
- 7% increase air flow through intake & exhaust port shape design
- Layout of the intake tube is changed from a curved to a straighter design
- Cam chain tensioner and adjuster have been tuned to reduce mechanical loss
- Ratio for 2nd gear is changed to a higher gear ratio
- Final reduction ratio is changed to 3.846 (50/13)
- Hexagonal pipe replaces the square pipe used for the seat rail
- Rear master cylinder adopts a design that better prevents dirt from getting inside
- New chain guide improves durability and is 30g lighter
Suzuki RM-Z250 2019 | Specifications
- Single cylinder, 4 stroke, liquid cooled DOHC, fuel injected motor
- Primary kickstarter
- 5 speed constant mesh gearbox
- Nissin twin piston caliper, 270mm wave front disc
- Nissin single piston caliper, 240mm wave rear disc
- 6.3L fuel capacity
- 955mm seat height
- 2185mm overall length
- 835mm overall weight
- 1255mm overall height
- 106kg wet weight
- 1485mm wheelbase
- No warranty on motorcross motorcycles
Suzuki Support Rider Contingency Program
Racing is at the core of Suzuki. It is the thread that sews together Suzuki’s heritage, the driving force that pushes product innovation, and the reason why countless riders have chosen to compete aboard Suzuki equipment.
As Suzuki continues to define Australian racing, we are excited to announce the Suzuki Support Rider (SSR) Contingency program for 2019.
Suzuki wants to give racers a real chance at being rewarded for their commitment and results by offering up to $900K in available contingency for National and State Motocross and Supercross championshipos and National and State Superbike and Supersport championships.
Registration to the SSR Contingency program is free, riders can register multiple machines in different capacity classes with cash rewards available in both on and off road racing categories.
Riders who compete on a current generation Suzuki motorcycle are eligible to register as a SSR. The rider must register on the form, only one rider can register per VIN.
Suzuki will send each rider an acceptance letter, which includes a SSR Registration Number. One number will be issued per rider, even if the rider competes on more than one machine or in multiple capacity classes. This Registration Number will be used in all claims for contingency or other correspondence with Suzuki.
Only the nominated Motorcycling Australia sanctioned events will be eligible for contingency. Suzuki Support Riders registered for claiming contingency must use the Claim Form (Download below). Results will be verified by Suzuki against official M.A. results.
Click here to see the table of support.
Suzuki RM-Z250 2019 | Terms of Sale
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Collection from us, the dealer, including in-person handover, is mandatory. Shipping is only available following your visit to our store.
Suzuki RM-Z250 2019 | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 11.95% over 5 years with a 10% deposit and are for indicative purposes only. These payments don’t consider your personal situation, insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Payments do not include dealer origination fees as these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to one of our fully qualified finance managers.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 11.95% over 60 months with 10% deposit. Comparison rate is 12.54% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to one of our fully qualified finance managers.
1cyl, 4-stroke injected
5 Speed, Chain Final