Suzuki RM-Z250R 2020
Our New Financial Year Sale Event, now on.
This price for our showroom stock only.
Offer ends 30 September 2020, or when stock is sold out.
Suzuki RM-Z250 2020 | Features
- WiFi enabled tuner using smartphone apps.
- Change your fuel and ignition mapping and performance.
- Centre port cylinder head, increased power by 5%.
- Two injectors for fuel, low end fuelling and primary for precise RPM.
- 17% increased fuel pressure.
- Longer exhaust by 99mm.
- Tapered 35mm to 45mm exhaust with bottom end most notably improved.
- New intake camshaft.
- Engine Control Module adjusts ignition timing for maximum traction.
- Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC).
- 3 S-HAC system accesses throttle position and gear selection.
- S-HAC has 3 modes, A for hard, B for normal and off.
- Next generation chassis sheds 370 grams and 10% stronger.
- Premium KYB spring forks and rear shock, 60 grams and 14.9 grams lighter respectively.
- Centralised mass with pivoted engine by 8.5mm.
- Engine bracket weight reduced by 90 grams.
- DirtStar rims reduce weight by 40 grams.
- Dunlop Geomax MX33 tyres.
- 270mm disc brake is an increase in size over previous generation.
- Aggressive styling with sharp modern edges.
- Renthal alumiunium FatBar, top shelf for strength and minimising vibration.
- Rich and lean fuel couplers.
- Single cylinder 4 stroke fuel injected liquid cooled DOHC powerplant.
- Kick start.
- 5 speed constant mesh gearbox.
- Fully adjustable front forks.
- Fully adjustable rear shock.
- NISSIN twin piston caliper on a wave disc.
- NISSIN single piston caliper on a wave disc.
- 6.3 litre fuel capacity.
- 955mm seat height.
- 106kg wet weight.
Suzuki RM-Z250 2020 | Terms of Sale
Priced ride away including dealer pre-delivery and administration costs.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Suzuki RM-Z250 2020 | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
1cyl, 4-stroke injected
5 Speed, Chain Final