Suzuki are offering two choices when purchasing this 2018 RM-Z450:
- Purchase for $10,990 and apply for 2.99% pa comparison rate* finance, plus a free Yoshimura RS-4 FS SS-AL-CF Exhaust valued at $999 RRP.
- Purchase for $9,290 utilising your own funds or other finance other than the campaign, plus a free Yoshimura RS-4 FS SS-AL-CF Exhaust valued at $999 RRP.
Finance to approved purchases, terms and conditions apply, details below.
Fitting not included for Yoshimura pipe.
Offer ends 31 March 2019 or when stock is sold out.
- More low end torque to get out of the gate quicker.
- Faster yet more controllable throttle response.
- More peak power.
- Air-filter aperture is now 30-percent larger.
- Fuel-injector spray path now aims fuel upward to hit the throttle butterfly valve directly for improved atomisation.
- At the intake port, the shape is updated for improved tumble flow of the charge as it enters the cylinder.
- A new high-lift intake-cam profile, which further improves intake efficiency and engine output.
- A new piston-rib design in the combustion chamber.
- An updated muffler.
- Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) – 3 stages.
- Updated traction system on Suzuki’s for 10 years, now third generation.
- Revised ECU has fully 1.6-times faster data processing and 2.5-times more memory capacity.
- Next generation chassis.
- Head pipe point is relocated 10 mm back, now a shorter wheelbase.
- More rectangular cross-section for the main spars.
- Improved fore-aft rigidity.
- A 700g frame weight reduction.
- Swingarm upgrades include thinner materials for a 100g weight reduction.
- 49mm Showa coil-spring fork based on works A-type design replaces the SFF-Air fork of the previous-generation RM-Z450.
- The first production motocross bike to feature the BFRC rear shock as standard equipment (same as GSX-R1000R).
- Beak DNA factory racing design.
- New rims and rubber.
- Bridgestone Battlecross X30 tyres.
- New rims have an optimised cross section, and 70g lighter.
- A larger 270 mm wave disc up-front improves stopping performance.
- Renthal aluminium Fatbar.
- Rich and lean fuel couplers.
- 1 cylinder, DOHC, fuel injected, liquid cooled motor
- Primary kickstarter
- 5 speed, constant mesh
- 49mm Showa spring forks, fully adjustable
- Showa Balance Free Rear Cushion (BFRC) rear shock
- Nissin 270mm front wave disc, twin-piston caliper
- Nissin 240mm rear wave disc, single-piston caliper
- 6.3 L fuel capacity
- 960 mm seat height
- 2175 mm overall length
- 835 mm overall width
- 1260 mm overall height
- 122 kg wet weight
- 1480 mm wheelbase
- No warranty on motocross motorcycles
Suzuki Support Rider Contingency Program
Racing is at the core of Suzuki. It is the thread that sews together Suzuki’s heritage, the driving force that pushes product innovation, and the reason why countless riders have chosen to compete aboard Suzuki equipment.
As Suzuki continues to define Australian racing, we are excited to announce the Suzuki Support Rider (SSR) Contingency program for 2019.
Suzuki wants to give racers a real chance at being rewarded for their commitment and results by offering up to $900K in available contingency for National and State Motocross and Supercross championships and National and State Superbike and Supersport championships.
Registration to the SSR Contingency program is free, riders can register multiple machines in different capacity classes with cash rewards available in both on and off road racing categories.
Riders who compete on a current generation Suzuki motorcycle are eligible to register as a SSR. The rider must register on the form, only one rider can register per VIN.
Suzuki will send each rider an acceptance letter, which includes a SSR Registration Number. One number will be issued per rider, even if the rider competes on more than one machine or in multiple capacity classes. This Registration Number will be used in all claims for contingency or other correspondence with Suzuki.
Only the nominated Motorcycling Australia sanctioned events will be eligible for contingency. Suzuki Support Riders registered for claiming contingency must use the Claim Form (Download below). Results will be verified by Suzuki against official M.A. results.
Click here to read the table of support on offer, once approved.
Important Finance Offer Information.
* Terms and conditions apply. Finance for eligible credit approved applicants only. The comparison rate of 2.99% is based on a secured loan of $30,000 for a term of 5 years at the annual percentage rate of 2.22%. The amount of credit provided to you and the term of the loan may be different to this. WARNING: The comparison rate only applies to the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Finance is provided by Allied Retail Finance Pty Ltd t/a Suzuki Finance ABN 31 609 859 985 Australian Credit Licence No. 483211. Offer only available on MY18 RM-Z motocross models. Applications must be approved before 31 March 2019 and vehicle must be delivered by 15 April 2019.
Please allow up to 8 weeks for exhaust delivery. Labour cost of fitting the Yoshimura exhaust system is additional.
Terms of sale
As this motorcycle is in run out, this offer is subject to availability.
1cyl, 4 stroke injected
5 Speed, Chain Final